IHG today announced Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club - a 648-unit resort located one block from The Strip - is now open
Travelers who book a three-night consecutive stay via www.hiclubvacations.com/lasvegas now through Oct. 30, 2012 will receive 10,000 Priority Club bonus points.
When Desert Club Resort became a Holiday Inn Club Vacations resort in January this year, stays at this location were available exclusively to members of the Holiday Inn Club timeshare ownership program.
“Today, the resort extends availability to our Priority Club Rewards members to enjoy one of the world’s top destinations for entertainment and dining,” said Del Ross, vice president, Americas Sales & Marketing. “This location is just steps away from the exciting Las Vegas Strip but yet offers a quiet and relaxing environment for guests.”
Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort features spacious one- and two-bedroom luxury villas with access to an array of amenities, including:
- Fitness center
- Five outdoor pools and a five hot tubs
- Pool bar & grill
- Marketplace with grab and go food and beverages, plus convenience items
- Game room, activities center, shuffleboard and putting green
- Complimentary shuttle service within the resort and to locations on The Strip and downtown Fremont Experience
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Activities center with daily planned activities
- Gas grilling stations with outdoor picnic areas
- Concierge services providing reservations for area shows, attractions, dining, limousine transportation and more.
“Our Holiday Inn Club members have expressed that they love having access to this resort within their travel network, where they can enjoy all that The Strip has to offer, day and night if they choose, and then retreat to a quiet oasis they can call home,” said Adalberto Lugo, general manager. “We’re ecstatic to extend the availability of our resort to more guests to enjoy that same experience and relax in the comfort of their villa after a day of fun.”
To provide a preview of ownership with Holiday Inn Club, in April the resort also opened a newly-renovated 16,780 square foot sales center that can host up to 500 tour guests. This center joins four other Holiday Inn Club Vacations sales centers in Orlando, Fla., Myrtle Beach, S.C., and Gatlinburg, Tenn.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.