HFTP 2012-2013 Executive Committee and Global Board of Directors Begin Term
Today, the Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) officially begin their 2012-2013 term. The association leaders represent a variety of hospitality industry segments (clubs, hotels, academics and management companies), and will use their professional expertise to help guide the association as it carries out its strategic plan. Upcoming goals for the association include growing globally, developing the Global Hospitality Accounting System Users Guide, and maintaining top-notch education and resources for the hospitality finance and technology professional community.
The 2012-2013 Executive Committee members include:
The 2012-2013 Board of Directors include:
- President: Raman P. Rama, CHA, CHTP, CHAE; Vice President and CTO/CIO; JHM Hotels
- Vice President: Jerald M. Trieber, CPA, CHAE, CFE, CFF, CGMA; Director of Field Accounting; Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- Treasurer: Daniel N. Conti, Jr., CHAE, CAM; Director of Finance; The Ritz Carlton Golf Club & Spa, Jupiter
- Secretary: Ian Millar, CHTP; Deputy Director INTEHL; Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne
- Immediate Past President: Lisa M. Funk, CHAE; Corporate Controller; The Dow Hotel Company
HFTP, Austin, Texas, USA and Maastricht, The Netherlands, founded in 1952, is the global professional association for financial and technology personnel working in hotels, clubs and other hospitality-related businesses. HFTP provides first class educational opportunities, research, and publications to more than 4,800 members globally including, the premiere hospitality technology conference HITEC--founded in 1972. HFTP also awards the only hospitality specific certifications for accounting and technology — the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) designations. HFTP was founded in the USA as the National Association of Hotel Accountants.Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Scott W. Anderson, CHA; President and CEO; High Country Hospitality
- Cheryl D. Brennan, CHAE; Controller; Bloomfield Hills Country Club
- Laurie Jackson, CHAE; Controller; Pelican Isle Yacht Club
- Joori Jeon, CPA, CAE (ex officio); Executive Vice President and CFO; American Hotel & Lodging Association
- David Johnson, CHTP; Director of IT; Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
- Timothy G. Nauss, CHAE; Director of Finance; Wynn Resorts (Macau), S.A.
- Mick Nissen, CHAE, CHTP; Controller; Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club
- Arlene Ramirez, CHE, CHAE; Principal; ADR Hospitality Consulting
- Prakash Vinodrai Shukla; Chief Information Officer; Taj Hotels
- Jessica Vint, CHAE; Regional Controller; The Hotel Group
- Derek Wood; Managing Director; Derek Wood Associates Ltd.
- Lyle Worthington, CHTP; Chief Information Officer; Horseshoe Bay Resort
Request Information from this organization
Please click the link below to request more information from the organization or company featured in this article.