Following nearly $10 million in property-wide capital improvements, the hotel is expected to reopen this fall as Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek.
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek will offer:
“We are excited to be working with DiNapoli and Rockwood to grow Hyatt Place in this major urban market.”
- 194 well-appointed guestrooms, all of which will feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed®, a sectional sofa
- King guestrooms will feature walk-in showers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- A state-of-the-art StayFit@Hyatt fitness center
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen SkilletTM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 3,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- Intimate Bakery Café featuring specialty coffees, premium beers, wines and cocktails
“Thanks to the unmatched guest research put into the Hyatt Place brand, guests are responding positively, and we are actively expanding the brand throughout the United States,” said Jason Gregorek, vice president, real estate and development, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts. “We are excited to be working with DiNapoli and Rockwood to grow Hyatt Place in this major urban market.”
“We are enthusiastic about working with Hyatt on this project and bringing a new, innovative Hyatt Place to the Cherry Creek area,” said Matt DiNapoli, president and chief executive officer, DiNapoli Capital Partners. “We look forward to welcoming guests to the hotel this fall and showcasing the Hyatt Place brand’s contemporary style and purposeful service.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.