To help launch the partnership, Dell is offering a "Company of the Week" special for CHTA members and their employees which provides savings of 17% on select PCs and tablets during the week of Oct. 5 - 11, 2013. Members can shop the Dell member store via a specially created link - www.dell.com/mpp/caribbeanhotelandtourism. CHTA members can join the Dell Advantage program for free and earn 5% back with a Dell Promo eGift Card* on Dell.com purchases. To join, visit dell.com/mpp/caribbeanhotelandtourismadvantage. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply to all offers.
CHTA is in the midst of updating the Member Discount Center which features select member-2-member benefits (M2M) from other CHTA allied companies as well as hotel members. CHTA plans to introduce new offers to its membership on a monthly basis which can be accessed via: http://www.caribbeanhotelandtourism.com/member-discount-center.php.
"Providing significant savings and benefits to our membership has been a priority for the CHTA Executive Committee and negotiating contracts with renowned brands such as Dell is an example of the type of companies we hope to attract to the region," said Richard Doumeng, president of CHTA. "We will be releasing additional member discounts through the M2M program and from partnerships with companies looking to conduct business in the Caribbean."
CHTA members and their employees can take advantage of the following offers which are all found in the Member Discount Center along with redemption instructions:
- Dell - In addition to the "Partner of the Week" program, CHTA members enjoy the benefits of the Dell Member Purchase Program (US) which provides the best price guarantee on Dell.com, discounts on thousands of electronics and accessories, open enrollment into the Dell Advantage Loyalty Program for five percent (5%) back in the form of a Dell eGift card and free second business day shipping (US addresses only), and exclusive monthly savings.
- CGM Gallagher - A CHTA Strategic Partner, CGM Gallagher offers hospitality-specific insurance solutions for hoteliers and industry partners. The company provides a free "due diligence review" of current property, liability, and employee benefits portfolio.
- Home Depot - CHTA members receive a discount after $1,000 worth of purchases in one single invoice/shopping trip. The discount varies according to the products purchased and will be applied after the $1,000 purchase.
- National Car Rental / Enterprise Rent-A-Car - As a corporate partner CHTA members and their employees receive Executive Status which provides a full size vehicle when booking and paying for a midsize automobile. Special pricing on rentals is also a benefit of the partnership. Members who enroll in the Emerald Club receive rewards and earn rental credits at participating Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations.
- HCareers - As the preferred job board for CHTA, HCareers offers members a 10% discount on a wide variety of products including job postings, resume database access, and company profile pages.
- Sofitel Miami - offers CHTA members the lowest rate available for the hotel's corporate rates in its superior room category (not valid for groups of 10 or more rooms). Rate includes complimentary high-speed Internet access, complimentary WiFi and shuttle transportation to offices in the Blue Lagoon area and to Miami International airport
To provide an offer for the Member Discount Center, contact Vanessa Ledesma at [email protected] or call 305-443-3040.
Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association
The Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA) facilitates the full potential of the Caribbean hotel and tourism industry by serving members' needs and building partnerships in a socially responsible and sustainable manner. CHTA is the voice of the Caribbean hospitality industry for the development of the region in the highly competitive and sophisticated environment of international tourism. Today, tourism is widely recognized as a pivotal industry in the economy of the region - and CHTA functions as the common denominator for this industry in a region of diverse nationalities, languages and styles, identifying mutual problems and marshaling the resources of the active and allied members to devise solutions. CHTA represents all facets of the hospitality industry with more than 600 member hotels and over 300 allied members.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.