Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Avista Hotels & Resorts announce the opening of Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront, the first oceanfront Hyatt Place hotel.
“Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront is located right on the world-famous Daytona Beach, and we are looking forward to creating a positive travel experience for beachgoers and business travelers alike,” said Don Terzieff, general manager, Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront. “The Hyatt Place brand was designed for a lifestyle, not a demographic, and as a result, we are confident that whether guests are relaxing by the oceanfront pool or making use of the meeting facilities, all will appreciate the modern design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities.”
This new 10-story location in Daytona Beach marks the 19th Hyatt Place hotel in the state and joins other leisure destinations for the brand such as Honolulu, Hawaii; Scottsdale, Arizona; Carlsbad, California; Dewey Beach, Delaware; and Coconut Point, West Palm Beach and Delray Beach in Florida.
Situated directly on the beautiful Daytona Beach Shores, Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront is only 10 minutes from Interstate 95 and provides easy access to the Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach Pier and Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, Jackie Robinson Ballpark, the Halifax Historical Museum and the Ocean Walk Shoppes and Movies.
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront offers:
- 143 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a private balcony, a 42-inch HDTV, a plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Direct beach access
- Oceanfront pool and pool bar featuring specialty cocktails, premium beers and wines
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen SkilletTM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- An indoor Coffee to Cocktails bar featuring coffee, specialty cocktails, premium beers, and wines
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.