In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, host Daniel Edward Craig takes an in-depth look at Twitter as a business tool for hotels.
- Mike De Jesus, Twitter’s Head of Travel, will share insider tips, opportunities and best practices for making the most of your Twitter presence.
- Marco Fanton, Director of Social Media, Meliá Hotels International, will discuss the launch of Sol Wave House, the "First Tweet Experience Hotel".
- Using Twitter as a marketing and guest service tool
- How to build and engage your Twitter community
- Best practices for composing effective profiles and tweets
- Case study: Meliá Sol Wave House
- Monitoring mentions and measuring performance
- Examples from the industry and a live Q&A session with the experts
Mark your calendar:
One-hour webinar: Tuesday, October 29, 2013
09:00 Pacific Standard Time
12:00 Eastern Standard Time
17:00 Central European Time
Note: A link to the recording will be sent to everyone who registers, so be sure to register even if you are unable to attend.
ReviewPro enables hoteliers to increase guest satisfaction and online revenue by more effectively managing their online reputation and presence in leading social media sites. The company provides the analysis, customer intelligence, competitive benchmarking and reporting needed to help hotel professionals more effectively manage their organization. ReviewPro aggregates hundreds of millions of social media mentions, in 45+ languages, from hundreds of the most relevant Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), review websites and social media platforms. After rapid growth in the European market, the company has expanded internationally and quickly grown its client roster to thousands of hotels in over 80 countries, including Louvre Hotels Group, Kempinski Hotels, Meliá Hotels International, The Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Roger Smith Hotel, CitizenM Hotels and Apex Hotels.
For more information, www.reviewpro.com
Follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/reviewpro
Contact: Iván Carballido, PR Manager. [email protected] / +34 934 520 069
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.