Today, the Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) officially begin their 2013-2014 term. The association leaders represent a variety of hospitality industry segments (clubs, hotels, academics and management companies), and will use their professional expertise to help guide the association as it carries out its strategic plan. Upcoming goals for the association include growing globally, successfully serving the current global membership and continued development of the Global Hospitality Accounting Common Practices (GHACP), and maintaining the top-notch education and resources for the hospitality finance and technology professional community.
The 2013-2014 Global Board at the 2013 Annual Convention & Tradeshow in Dallas, Texas
The 2013-2014 Global Executive Committee members include:
• President: Jerry Trieber, CPA, CHAE, CFE, CFF, CGMA; Regional Director of Accounting;
Crestline Hotels and Resorts
• Vice President: Daniel N. Conti, Jr., CHAE, CAM; Director of Finance; The Ritz Carlton
Club & Residences, Jupiter
• Treasurer: Ian Millar, CHTP; Senior Lecturer; Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne
• Secretary: Arlene Ramirez, MBA, CHE, CHAE; Principal; ADR Hospitality Consulting
• Immediate Past President: Raman P. Rama, CHA, CHTP, CHAE; Vice President &
CTO/CIO; JHM Hotels
The 2013-2014 Global Board of Directors include:
• Cheryl D. Brennan, CHAE; Controller; Bloomfield Hills Country Club
• Neil Foster, CHTP; IT Consultant; Tech-Tonic Hospitality Services
• Rosemarie Gilchrist, CHAE; Controller; The Country Club
• Allison Gillette, CHAE; Senior Tax Accountant; Peterson Sullivan
• Laurie Jackson, CHAE; Controller; Pelican Isle Yacht Club
• David Johnson, CHTP; Director of IT; Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
• Michael Levie; CitizenM
• Mick Nissen, CHAE, CHTP; Controller; Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club
• Timothy G. Nauss, CHAE; Director of Finance; Wynn Resorts (Macau), S.A.
• Prakash Vinodrai Shukla; 2013 Leadership Initiative Fellow; Harvard University
• Lyle Worthington, CHTP; Independent Hospitality IT Consultant
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.