The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) today announced its list of the “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing” as part of its annual Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala at the New York Marriott Marquis set to take place on Feb. 24, 2014.
In its 11th year, the “Top 25” list is annually compiled to highlight those who have made a sizeable influence on the hospitality, travel and tourism industries, and this year’s awardees will be recognized during a private ceremony co-sponsored by Expedia Media Solutions during the Adrian Awards Gala.
“One of our favorite parts about the Adrian Awards is honoring our Top 25 recipients,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president & CEO of HSMAI. “Every year, we’re inspired by their impressive accomplishments throughout their careers and their fervor to thrive in this industry. They’re game-changers, and we’re proud to celebrate their achievements.”
The “Top 25” recipients were selected by a panel of senior industry executives based on recent work meeting the following criteria: creativity and innovation; cutting edge sales or marketing campaigns; triumph in challenging situations; and sales efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.
The 2013 “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing” are as follows:
- Benu Aggarwal: President and Founder, Milestone Internet Marketing
- Robert Arnold: Vice President of Sales, Vizergy
- David Atkins: Principal and Co-Founder, Digital DNA Infusion, LLC
- Ursula Boll: President, Miles Hospitality Division, Miles
- Michelle Bozoki: Director of Marketing & e-Commerce, Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts
- George Brennan: Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- Kathleen Cullen: Vice President, Revenue & Distribution, Commune Hotels & Resorts
- Michael Dominguez: Senior Vice President of Corporate Hotel Sales, MGM Resorts International
- Jack Easdale: Vice President of Yield Management, Venetian and Palazzo Hotel and Casino
- Steve Enselein: Vice President Catering & Convention Services – Americas, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Amir Eylon: Vice President, Partner Engagement, BRAND USA
- Janet Gerhard: Founder / Principal Consultant, Hospitality Gal
- Loren Gray: Director of e-Commerce, Ocean Properties, LTD
- Adele Gutman Milne: Vice President Sales, Marketing and Revenue, Library Hotel Collection
- Christian Kuhn: VP Extended Stay Marketing, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites, Hilton Worldwide
- Theresa Lewis: Vice President, Market Research, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Jaclyn Loo: Senior Marketing Manager Lodging, Google Inc.
- Glen MacDonell: Managing Director, Loyalty & Partnership Marketing, Best Western International
- Joey Martin: Director of Promotional Marketing, Choice Hotels International
- Larry Mogelonsky: President, LMA Communications Inc.
- Kasey O’Leary: Senior Director Multi-Brands & HHonors Marketing, Hilton Worldwide
- Harold Queisser: Director of Sales and Marketing, Omni Dallas
- Andrew Rubinacci: Vice President, Distribution Strategy, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Mickey Schaefer: CEO & Founder, The Experience Institute
- Noah Paul Tratt: Global Vice President at Expedia Media Solutions, Expedia Inc.
Subsequent to the Adrian Awards, HSMAI will host its Digital Marketing Strategy Conference on Feb. 25, also at the New York Marriott Marquis. The one-day interactive conference is comprised of subject-matter experts and thought leaders discussing digital marketing topics including, but not limited, to:
- Benchmarking, Resources & Planning: where to spend your time and money
- Big Data for hotels
- Optimizing responsive design
- Search – What's happening and where it’s going according to Google, Facebook & TripAdvisor
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI’s MEET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.