“The Woodlands is a fast-growing Houston suburb with a diverse resident and business base, as well as popular restaurants, attractions, and entertainment venues,” said Elias Contreras, general manager, Hyatt Place Houston/The Woodlands. “No matter why guests are visiting the area, we are confident the Hyatt Place Houston/The Woodlands will exceed their expectations and provide them with everything they need for their multitasking lifestyles while they are away from home.”
The Woodlands is home to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Woodlands Mall, Market Street, Woodlands Waterway, as well as several corporate campuses.
Hyatt Place Houston/The Woodlands offers:
- 146 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 46-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen SkilletTM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 6,100 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- 24 hour StayFit Gym
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
Hyatt Place Houston/The Woodlands is led by General Manager Elias Contreras and Director of Sales Danny Villarreal. In his role, Contreras is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 40 associates and ensuring that guests receive the authentic hospitality experience for which Hyatt Place is known. Villarreal is responsible for providing sales service and support to guests and meeting planners frequenting The Woodlands community.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.