In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, we consult leading travel journalists and PR experts on how hotels can utilize social media to generate media coverage and manage PR issues both online and offline
• In the age of traveler reviews, how important is media coverage?
• How to source and shape stories that attract media attention
• How to find, connect with and pitch journalists, bloggers and influencers
• Tools and resources for managing the PR function in social media
• Examples from the industry and a live Q&A session with the experts
• Juliet Kinsman, Editor-in-Chief, Mr & Mrs Smith
• Liz Borod Wright, Social Media Consultant and Editor of Travelogged
• Diego Sartori, Social Media Strategist, citizenM
• Guille Rodriguez, Social Media Corporate Manager, Palladium Hotel Group
• Barb Delollis, ReviewPro Marketing Director and former USA Today Columnist
• Host: Daniel Edward Craig, Founder, Reknown
Space is limited - Register now to save your spot: reviewpro.com/webinar-pr
Mark your calendar:
One-hour webinar: Tuesday, January 28, 2013
08:00 Pacific Standard Time
11:00 Eastern Standard Time
17:00 Central European Time
Note: A link to the recording will be sent to everyone who registers, so be sure to register even if you are unable to attend.
ReviewPro enables hoteliers and restaurateurs to increase guest satisfaction and grow revenue by proactively managing and improving their online reputation. The company’s suite of web- based tools provides analysis, customer intelligence, competitive benchmarking and reporting to help hospitality professionals maximize their organization’s performance. ReviewPro aggregates hundreds of millions of reviews in 40+ languages from more than 100 review sites, online travel agencies (OTAs) & all major social media platforms. The company has thousands of clients in over 90 countries, including Meliá Hotels International, Kempinski Hotels, Louvre Hotels Group, Library Collection and CitizenM. For more information please visit www.ReviewPro.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.