The opening of the 330-room property marks a significant milestone for the Hyatt Place brand as it continues to expand outside the United States. New Hyatt Place locations have recently opened in Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, India and Mexico. In Europe, a location opened in Armenia earlier this year.
“We have more than 180 Hyatt Place properties worldwide, but Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport marks new brand presence in a significant European city,” said Peter Fulton, group president – EAME/Southwest Asia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation. “We plan to continue to grow the Hyatt Place brand thoughtfully in key markets around the world, which will allow us to provide more choices to new and loyal guests.”
“We look forward to showing our guests the authentic hospitality and service for which Hyatt Place is known,” said Stefan Bloemker, general manager, Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport. “Every aspect of the Hyatt Place experience is designed with today’s traveler in mind. Our business and leisure guests demand high-tech, stylish hotels that cater seamlessly to their 24/7 lifestyles, and that is what Hyatt Place delivers.”
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is located in the Hoofddorp area and offers a complimentary shuttle to the adjoining Schiphol Airport. It is also within easy reach of the city center, Amsterdam Congress Centre and The Hague.
The new hotel offers:
- 330 spacious rooms with the plush Hyatt bed, a 42” flat screen, iPod dock and spacious bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free hot breakfast for guests served daily in The Gallery
- Full-service restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- 24/7 Gallery Market offering take away snacks, salads, sandwiches and beverages
- Free public computers with Internet access and remote printing in the Gallery
- Flexible meeting facilities cover a total of 367 square meters and additional wide pre-function area
- A complimentary airport shuttle ensures accessibility
Hyatt Place Amsterdam is under the leadership of General Manager Stefan Bloemker. In his role, Bloemker is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Mr. Bloemker also oversees the hotel’s approximately 70 enthusiastic associates.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.