Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Hegg Companies announce the opening of Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket, the first Hyatt hotel in Lincoln, Neb. This hotel offers a refreshing new choice for the business and leisure travelers coming to Lincoln and looking to be in the center of it all.
The hotel is managed by Hegg Companies, located in Sioux Falls, S.D., and today’s opening adds Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket to its management portfolio in the region. “We are excited to work with WRK to bring the Hyatt Place brand to the Lincoln area,” said Vice President Jennifer Seifert-Brenna of Hospitality Operations. “We expect the hotel to be a leader in amenities and guest services and look forward to it being a part of the Lincoln community.”
Located in the new West Haymarket development on Q Street, Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket is just steps from Pinnacle Bank Arena and the Railyard Entertainment Center, as well as more than 30 dining venues. The hotel is three blocks from University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s football stadium and in the middle of pre- and post-game action.
Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket offers:
- 111 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa. Three Corner Suites overlook the Railyard and the gorgeous Haymarket area.
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Only pet-friendly hotel in the Downtown Lincoln area
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1,700 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket is under the leadership of General Manager David Wheaton and Director of Sales Jacquie Hirschman. In his role, Wheaton is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 25 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Hirschman is responsible for providing sales service, marketing and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Lincoln area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.