Held during the AH&LA Legislative Action Summit, the event will feature senior women leaders in hospitality as they discuss upcoming transformations in the industry.Register here to attend the lunch and panel titled "Predicting the Game Changers in the Global Hospitality and Travel Industry."
"We are excited to collaborate with AH&LA on this important event," said Meg Hardie Keilbach, assistant dean of alumni affairs and development, SHA. "Our panelists know the pulse of the industry and will offer tremendous insight into the most pressing topics and trends."
"One of the missions of our initiative is to spotlight leading women in the industry, and this powerhouse panel certainly accomplishes that," said Thea Sargent, chair of the AH&LA Women in Lodging Executive Council and general manager of Disney's Contemporary Resort. "This event provides women at all levels of our industry the opportunity to gain important insight and network with executives from across the country."
Cathy Enz, Ph.D., the Lewis G. Schaeneman, Jr. Professor of Innovation & Dynamic Management, Cornell School of Hotel Administration, will moderate the panel, which will include the following speakers:
• Ellen Brown, Executive Vice President of Acquisitions & Development, Denihan Hospitality Group
• Kristin Campbell, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Hilton Worldwide
• Debbie Marriott Harrison, Global Officer of Culture and Business Councils, Marriott International, Inc.
• Kate Henriksen, Senior Vice President, RLJ Lodging Trust
• Christie Hicks, Senior Vice President, Starwood Sales Organization, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
The cost is $40 for Cornell alumni and AH&LA members and $55 for non-alumni/members. Click here to register.
Event sponsors are the Cornell Hotel Society Washington DC/Baltimore chapter, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt, STR, Willard InterContinental Hotel, and Wyndham Worldwide. If you have questions or would like to partner with Cornell on this event, contact Jennifer Macera at email@example.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.