The 6th annual Hotel Data Conference, hosted by STR and Hotel News Now and presented by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, is looking for dynamic, data-driven presentations that speak to hot topics in the hotel industry.
The presentations will allow speakers to highlight primary data and the subsequent findings related to the hospitality industry. The presentations should highlight quantitative analysis of primary data that was collected within your organization or in relation to your academic work. Of the submissions, two 30-minute presentations will be selected by a committee.
Please include the following in your proposal:
* Name / Title / Address / Email address / Phone
* Organization and expertise
Guidelines: (Please address each guideline in one or two sentences)
* What is the primary data you will be presenting?
* What is your thesis regarding the data?
* Why is your idea important to the hotel industry?
* What three specific outcomes will unfold?
* What story does it convey about the hotel industry?
Please submit all proposals to email@example.com.
The Hotel Data Conference brings approximately 400 attendees together—including revenue specialists, corporate executives, and hotel owners and operators—to discuss industry data, performance and market trends, and forecasts. The conference will be held August 12-14, 2014, at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
The deadline to submit a proposal is April 30, 2014.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.