Hard Rock International will open its first European hotel, Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, this month in Spain. The weekend-long grand opening celebration will take place on June 13-14, featuring Grammy-Award winning artist, Nile Rodgers of Chic, applauding the addition of the newest property and 20th hotel in the Hard Rock portfolio.
"The synergies between Hard Rock's key differentiator, music, and Ibiza's distinguished scene as a famed cultural center for electronic dance sound and a renowned hub for international artists make for a perfect marriage," said Hamish Dodds, chief executive officer of Hard Rock International. "We look forward to enhancing the destination's celebrated night life bringing unmatched hospitality to our new location on the beautiful shore of Playa d'en Bossa."
True to the musical roots of its location, Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza will offer unparalleled live music and DJ performances throughout the property and a 2,500-guest outdoor concert terrace, with artists such as Ellie Goulding, UB40, Snoop Dogg and Robin Thicke joining the summer lineup, further elevating the island's standing as a mecca for music culture.
In addition to live music events, the 493-room property will offer brand-wide Hard Rock amenities and exceptional innovative offerings, such as:
- Rock Spa® – Groundbreaking treatments modernize Swedish massage practices by inducing vibrations rippling through the body while a massage therapist synchronizes movements to an expertly curated playlist, taking the guest on a musical journey of the senses.
- Roxity Kids Club® – The soon-to-launch brand-wide Kid's Club features a band of musical characters and immersive activities at hotels and cafes for children ages 3-12.
- The Sound of Your Stay® – A brand-wide music amenity program designed to provide travelers with an all-encompassing experience in the comfort of their hotel rooms – from a Fender guitar delivery to a DJ mixing board, and even a curated playlist.
- Rock Suite Legend -- As a nod to the music legend and Ibiza visitor, guests may relax with an outdoor terrace, ocean views, Bob Marley memorabilia to "Not Worry About a Thing" and room to lounge with a bedroom, living room and office space.
- Rock Star Suite – Indulge in beachfront views from this rooftop suite with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living and dining room, complete with your own private outdoor terrace and private Jacuzzi.
- Sublimotion – Two Michelin star chef, Paco Rancero's newest creation, Sublimotion, is an experience for all of the senses where culinary art and technological innovation come together to create a complete and unprecedented emotional experience.
- Additional dining options include, The Beach Club, with ocean views and Mediterranean cuisine; Estado Puro, tapas in their purest form brought to your by Michelin star chef, Paco Roncero; Sessions, not your average breakfast spot; 3rd Half, a sports bar and lounge; and The Ninth Sky Lounge, an enormous, rooftop sky lounge featuring spectacular panoramic views over the Mediterranean coastline.
- RFID Bracelets – This smart V.I.B. – very important bracelet – allows for guests to indulge in a variety of advantages, including the eliminated need for room keys, express check-in and check-out and exclusive payment services, among others.
Internationally recognized as a world-class entertainment and lifestyle brand, Hard Rock properties offer stylish and contemporary design, unparalleled service and the thread that unites them all – music. Hard rock's portfolio of Hotels and Casinos are located in the world's most enviable resort destinations, as well as urban getaway cities. Hard Rock Hotels cater to the evolving and distinctive needs of today's cosmopolitan, modern travelers, who seek a reprieve from traditional, predictable properties, whether for business or leisure travel.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.