To celebrate Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals' (HFTP®) strategic goal of elevating its members’ professional stature, the association will publish a special feature on some of the hospitality technology industry’s notable and influential female IT executives from around the globe.
'The profile is part of an annual Special Report for the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®) and will be distributed in conjunction with the event on June 23 – 26 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, Calif. The list was generated by polling the industry, press and the HITEC 2014 Advisory Council.
“This list might not be complete, but it is certainly an excellent representation of the industry’s best and brightest,” said Frank Wolfe, CAE, CEO of HFTP. “In our interviews, we definitely found a commonality among them: they came to IT because of their passion and interest in the confluence of hospitality and technology, and concentrated on working with their teams to integrate the practice. I am thrilled that HFTP can recognize their accomplishments in this feature.”
The e-publication will be available at www.hitec.org on Friday, June 20, just before HITEC begins; and a hard copy version will be widely distributed onsite at HITEC 2014.
“The Women of Hospitality Technology” profiles 20 women, providing a cross section of the women — working on-property, as vendors and consultants, with a variety of specialties — who are guiding the path of hospitality technology. The women featured include:
• Carol Beggs, CHTP;Director of Technology, Chatham Bars Inn
• Christina Cornwell; Senior Director Technology Asia Pacific, Hilton Worldwide
• Cindy Estis Green; Co-founder and CEO, Kalibri Labs
• Diane Estner; CEO, Danni Enterprises
• Kristin Intress; Managing Director/CEO, Worldhotels
• Flo Lugli; Principal, Navesink Advisory Group, LLC
• Sherry Marek; Vice President/Owner, Datavision Technologies
• Kirsten Mollé; Director, ProTempIT Ltd.
• Allison Morris, CHTP; Corporate Director of IT, American Casino & Entertainment Properties, LLC
• Monika Nerger; Global Chief Information Officer, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
• Vanessa Ogle; Chief Executive Officer, Enseo, Inc.
• Valyn Perini; Consultant
• Sophie Pommois; Project Director Global Distribution, GHA — Global Hotel Alliance
• Connie Rheams; Senior Vice President, Business Development, Indra Company
• Ursula Rhode; Chief Operating Officer, Genares Worldwide Reservation Services
• Kris Singleton; Chief Information Officer, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• Naomi Stark; President, Stark Service Solutions, LLC
• Menka Uttamchandani; Vice President of Business Intelligence, Denihan Hospitality Group
• Yvette Vincent; Senior Director of Information Systems, Delaware North Companies, Inc.
• Jing Zhu; President and CEO, 3D Networks China Co., Ltd.
This feature is part of the HITEC 2014 Special Report, which also includes a variety of trend articles written by industry experts covering data management, project management, analytic strategies and more. For questions regarding the “Women in Technology Feature” and the HITEC 2014 Special Report, contact HFTP Director of Communications, Eliza Selig at email@example.com.
For more information about HITEC and all that the four day event has to offer the hospitality technology professional, visit www.hitec.org.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.