UniFocus is proud to announce the newest upgrade to its’ STAFFScope™ employee feedback and engagement solution — a corporate level dashboard. Providing executives with the ability to view collective performance gives all organizations quantifiable business intelligence to design strategies and to sustain a healthy workplace. Ultimately, the relationship between employee performance and guest satisfaction drives loyalty.
With the new intuitive dashboard organizations can:
- View hierarchical presentation of data, allowing executives to drill down to regional, departmental and sub-departmental teams
- Quickly identify areas where low levels of motivation exist, indicating possible disengagement and poor performance
- Identify systemic issues that may exist across the organization
- Understand performance in relation to what’s most important to your staff’s engagement and loyalty to the organization
STAFFScope’s innovative functionality also includes:
- Smart search for qualitative data
- Information tables and trend graphs for any data set
- Easy data export to Microsoft Excel®
- Save and send presentation ready screen shots
- Color-coded variances to goal
STAFFScope, UniFocus’ web based employee survey feedback system, provides a true understanding of how employee workplace perceptions directly impact guest experiences and satisfaction.
UniFocus is the only global provider of integrated Workforce Management Solutions that includes employee attitude and guest satisfaction measurement. UniFocus’ decades of experience quantifying the relationship between employee performance and guest perceptions provides clients with decreased labor costs, increased employee productivity, and improved client satisfaction.
Our seamless, cloud-based suite of applications include: Labor Management; Time & Attendance; expanded insights via Guest, Employee, and Meeting planner perception surveys, mystery shopping evaluations; Operational Budgeting and Revenue Reporting.
Experience superior performance with clear focus on improving top and bottom line objectives with UniFocus as a partner. UniFocus products and services are currently delivering results in over 100 countries worldwide.
UniFocus is an allied member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association and a member of the National Restaurant Association.
For more information, visit www.UniFocus.com or call 972-512-5000.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.