Virgin Limited Edition, Sir Richard Branson's luxury collection of award-winning retreats is offering a special complimentary night stay to celebrate the opening of the beautiful Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in Franschhoek, South Africa from 1st of September 2014.
Discover the delights of Mont Rochelle Hotel & Vineyard with a free night when you book to stay for a minimum of four nights. This offer is valid for arrivals from 1st September 2014 until 21stDecember 2014.
Rates start from ZAR 4,460 (£245 at today's exchange rate) per room, per night, based on double occupancy and include daily breakfast.
In an area internationally renowned for its winelands and stunning scenery, Mont Rochelle boasts a unique hilltop setting and private vineyard encompassing 39 hectares. A picturesque 22 bedroom hotel set against a mountain backdrop, in the heart of Franschhoek, Gourmet Capital, and just 45 minutes from downtown Cape Town in South Africa. Mont Rochelle will attract food and wine lovers visiting the world-famous wider Cape Town region and it offers the perfect extension to a stay at our Private Game Reserve, Ulusaba.
Make sure you are one of the first to see the newly refurbished Mont Rochelle Hotel & Vineyard and uncover Franschhoek's hidden gems with a free night stay from September 2014.
Terms and conditions:
- The last night of your stay will be complimentary
- Offer is subject to availability for stays from 1st September - 21st December 2014
- All our normal booking terms and conditions apply
- Maximum of one free night per booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other packages or special offers
- The offer is applicable to any new bookings only
- Daily breakfast
- A selection of drinks and snacks from the minibar
- Wireless internet
- All taxes and local levies
- Personalised wine tasting at the wine cellar on the property
- Picnics in the grounds - we can provide a hamper
- Spoil yourself rotten at the spa and choose from the finest treatments
- Dips in the outdoor swimming pool
- Work outs in the gym
- Horse riding - you can even combine horse riding with wine tasting, so arriving at the cellar on horseback (returning is more fun)
- Mountain biking and golf in the region
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.