The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is now accepting nominations for its Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales and Marketing and its Lifetime Achievement Awards.
Both awards will be presented during the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception & Gala on Feb. 23, 2015, at the New York Marriott Marquis.
The Albert E. Koehl Award for Lifetime Achievement in Hospitality Marketing and the Winthrop W. Grice Award for Lifetime Achievement in Hospitality Public Relations awards recognize individuals who have spent a major portion of their careers in the hospitality and travel profession and have contributed to the betterment of the industry in a significant and lasting way, over an extended period of time.
Last year, Best Western International President and CEO David Kong received the Albert E. Koehl Award and Kahn Travel Communications President and Owner Richard S. Kahn received the Winthrop W. Grice Award. Previous winners include Bill Marriott, Richard Branson, Mike Leven, Jonathan Tisch, Ian Schrager, Steve Wynn and Donald Trump, among others.
“We are proud to recognize some of the industry’s greatest minds and careers with our Lifetime Achievement award,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president & CEO of HSMAI.
All nominations are reviewed and voted on by the HSMAI Lifetime Award Committee, comprised of previous award recipients. Nominations for this year’s award can be made at http://www.adrianawards.com/gala/lifetime.asp.
The Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales and Marketing honor leaders in sales and marketing of hospitality, travel and tourism organizations for their accomplishments in the preceding 18 months. Nominations can be made at http://www.adrianawards.com/competition/top25.asp.
“To be named to the Top 25 list confirms that a hospitality sales and marketing professional has shown great leadership and performed at a high level in the industry,” Gilbert said.
The 2013 Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing were:
• Benu Aggarwal: President and Founder, Milestone Internet Marketing
• Robert Arnold: Vice President of Sales, Vizergy
• David Atkins: Principal and Co-Founder, Digital DNA Infusion, LLC
• Ursula Boll: President, Miles Hospitality Division, Miles
• Michelle Bozoki: Director of Marketing & e-Commerce, Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts
• George Brennan: Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Interstate Hotels & Resorts
• Kathleen Cullen: Vice President, Revenue & Distribution, Commune Hotels & Resorts
• Michael Dominguez: Senior Vice President of Corporate Hotel Sales, MGM Resorts International
• Jack Easdale: Vice President of Yield Management, Venetian and Palazzo Hotel and Casino
• Steve Enselein: Vice President Catering & Convention Services – Americas, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
• Amir Eylon: Vice President, Partner Engagement, BRAND USA
• Janet Gerhard: Founder/Principal Consultant, Hospitality Gal
• Loren Gray: Director of e-Commerce, Ocean Properties, LTD
• Adele Gutman Milne: Vice President Sales, Marketing and Revenue, Library Hotel Collection
• Christian Kuhn: VP Extended Stay Marketing, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites, Hilton Worldwide
• Theresa Lewis: Vice President, Market Research, Wyndham Hotel Group
• Jaclyn Loo: Senior Marketing Manager Lodging, Google Inc.
• Glen MacDonell: Managing Director, Loyalty & Partnership Marketing, Best Western International
• Joey Martin: Director of Promotional Marketing, Choice Hotels International
• Larry Mogelonsky: President, LMA Communications Inc.
• Kasey O’Leary: Senior Director Multi-Brands & HHonors Marketing, Hilton Worldwide
• Harold Queisser: Director of Sales and Marketing, Omni Dallas
• Andrew Rubinacci: Vice President, Distribution Strategy, Intercontinental Hotels Group
• Mickey Schaefer: CEO & Founder, The Experience Institute
• Noah Paul Tratt: Global Vice President at Expedia Media Solutions, Expedia Inc.
Known as the world's most-renowned and prestigious travel advertising, public relations and digital marketing competition, the HSMAI Adrian Awards is celebrating its 58th year honoring breakthrough campaigns focused on hospitality, travel and tourism industries. For more information on the Adrian Awards competition, Top 25 and Lifetime Awards, please contact Ellen Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org, email email@example.com, visit http://www.adrianawards.com, or follow Adrian Awards news on Twitter at www.twitter.com/adrianawards. For information on becoming an Adrian Awards partner, contact Emi Haverkamp at 703-506-3297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI’s MEET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.