ResortSuite will be celebrated by the International SPA Association (ISPA) at the upcoming 2014 ISPA Conference & Expo with an ISPA Innovate Award. The ISPA Innovate Award is given to spa industry leaders with innovative and successful spa-related initiatives.
Frank Pitsikalis, Founder and CEO will represent ResortSuite at the 2014 ISPA Conference & Expo, focusing on the topic, “spa guest check-in and questionnaire tablet app.”
“Innovation is the driving force behind growth in the spa industry,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “Recognizing the innovation that is occurring within ISPA’s membership will encourage and inspire future ideas.”
“It is an honor to be recognized by the ISPA community with the ISPA Innovate Award,” said ResortSuite Founder and CEO Frank Pitsikalis. “We believe tablet technology is a natural in the hospitality and spa environment and are focusing on it to continue to enhance optimal guest service.”
Other ISPA Innovate Award winners by category: Business Practices Innovate Award winners are:
- COOLA Suncare, located in San Diego, Calif. represented by Chris Birchby, founder and chief executive officer, focusing on “mobile POS for products and spa poolside.”
- East Village Spa, located in Des Moines, Iowa represented by Cassie Sampson, owner, focusing on “employees with disabilities find perfect spa employment.”
- Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa, located in Corona, Calif. represented by Brad Jensen, operations manager, focusing on “leadership development process ensures employee’s performance success.”
- SpaEquip Inc., located in Calistoga, Calif. represented by Philippe Therene, founder, focusing on “the gift of spa experiences for all.”
- The Spa at the Breakers, located in Palm Beach, Fla. Represented by Amy Retay, director of spa operations, focusing on “measurement tool to reward service provider’s performance.”
- Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat, located in Tallebudgera Valley, Queensland, Australia represented by Tracy Willis, marketing and public relations director, focusing on “sensory spa experience with live drumming.”
- Montage Resort & Spa, located in Laguna Beach, Calif. represented by Michael Conte, spa director, focusing on “hand crafted experiences with organic garden ingredients.”
- Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, located in Ojai, Calif. represented by Gloria Ah Sam, spa director, focusing on “safe treatment modifications for oncology spa guests.”
- Spa Gregorie’s, located in Newport Beach, Calif. represented by Amanda Manwaring, spa manager, focusing on “inspirational letters inspire spa guests to pay it forward.”
- The Spa at Pinehurst, located in Pinehurst, N.C. represented by Jennifer Roche, spa director, focusing on “contemplative sand painting: a mindful group workshop.”
- Belmond the Inn at Perry Cabin, located in St. Michael, Md. Represented by Denise Haddaway, spa director, focusing on “honey-based, all natural bee products.”
- Body Bliss, located in Sedona, Ariz. represented by Nick James, owner, focusing on “technology that makes authentic aromatherapy truly personal.”
- Mio Skincare, located in Hunington Beach, Calif. represented by Mara Stern, marketing, focusing on “liquid yoga restorative bath soak treatment..”
- Osea Skincare, located in Malibu, Calif. represented by Jenefer Palmer, chief seaweed officer, focusing on “skin and body-care made like fine wine.”
Note to the Editor:
Members of the media are invited to attend the ISPA Conference & Expo. Visit ispa2013.com for the complimentary registration application.
ISPA’s definition of spa: Spas are places devoted to overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit.
ResortSuite is a sophisticated and fully integrated customer-centric hospitality management software solution developed specifically for hotels and resorts, boutique hotels, spas, clubs and leisure operations, and their multi- faceted business areas. The ResortSuite solution is built on an Oracle database and includes the following specialized modules: PMS, SPA, CATERING, F&B, GOLF, SKI, CLUB, RETAIL, CONCIERGE, and WEB. All modules oversee the areas of an operation in parallel but share common core capabilities, creating a customer- centric, integrated hospitality management solution. For more information on the ResortSuite solution, please visit www.resortsuite.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.