Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®), producers of Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®), is pleased to announce the selected hospitality technology startups, expert judges panel and industry mentors that will participate in Entrepreneur 20X (E20X) at HITEC Houston. Sponsored by Amadeus, the E20X pitch competition will take place in room 342 on Monday, June 18, 2018 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. inside the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas USA; all registered HITEC attendees are welcome to attend.
E20X innovators will pitch their business concepts to a room of HITEC attendees and a panel of six judges. The E20X judge's panel will determine the "E20X Judge's Choice Award" winner who will receive $5,000 USD and will receive extensive promotion by HFTP. HITEC attendees will determine the "E20X People's Choice Award" winner by voting for their favorite startup through the event mobile app; attendees may visit startups following the competition in the HITEC Houston exhibit hall at the Innovation Lab. E20X mentors will meet face-to-face with the entrepreneur pitchers hours before the E20X competition takes place sharing their experience, answering questions and making invaluable connections.
The 2018 E20X Houston pitching companies include: Beekeeper; Stratifyd; TrayAway; Shenzhen Showboom Technology Co., Ltd.; Zendelity; Bookcliff Software, LLC; Sencity Corp; Jibestream; Conichi; LuggAgent; Proxce, Inc.; Reply.ai; PopulStay Pte. Ltd.; When Labs; ZiFiSense; HeyMojo, Inc.
The 2018 E20X Houston expert judges' panel includes:
- Carson Booth, CHTP, CEO, SnapShot GmbH
- Diane Estner, President, DANNI Enterprises
- Mark Fancourt, Travel and Hospitality Technology CXO
- Prakash Shukla, Managing Partner, Wayfare Vc
- Scot Campbell, CHTP, CTO, North America Concerts – Live Nation
- Vanessa Ogle, CEO and Founder, Enseo®
The 2018 E20X Houston onsite mentoring team includes:
- Bernard Ellis, CHTP, CRME, President and Founder, Lodgital Insights LLC
- Donna Hale, CEO and Owner, FEH Consulting, LLC
- Henri Roelings, Founder and CEO, Hsyndicate
- Kathleen Erickson, Director – Guest Facing Technologies, Hilton Worldwide
- Michael Cohen, Managing Partner, TechPartner
- Rich Siegel, President and Publisher, Hospitality Upgrade
- Ron Tarro, Managing Member, SalientVoice Ventures, LLC
- Shannon McCallum, Vice President – Hotel Operations, Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- Sophie Pommois, Project Director Global Distribution, Global Hotel Alliance
For more information about E20X, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to HITEC Houston, HFTP has several other events upcoming in 2018. The HFTP Annual Convention is October 24-26 at the Omni Louisville Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky USA. HITEC Dubai will take place December 5-6 at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, UAE. For more information about HFTP's international events, visit www.hftp.org and www.hitec.org or contact the HFTP Meetings & Special Events Department at email@example.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.