HEBS Digital’s third installment in 2018 of the HEBStrategy - our whitepaper series covering the latest news and trends in hotel digital marketing and technology - is now available for download! The HEBStrategy Q3 offers strategies for hoteliers to reach potential guests throughout the travel planning journey.
Download the HEBStrategy Q3 2018 whitepaper to learn about:
- What’s Trending: Stay in the loop with the must-know trends of the quarter, including an updated Google Maps experience, Alexa for Hospitality and more.
- From the Design Studio: Get inspiration from some of our most creative clients who use their websites to provide a compelling look at the property while driving direct bookings.
- Metrics that Matter: Learn how to take a data-driven approach to your creative decisions, and ultimately see a positive impact on your hotel’s bottom line.
- A Look Outside the Industry: Find inspiration in initiatives outside the hospitality industry. We take a closer look at Coca-Cola's Share a Coke campaign as well as an airline's email campaign that captivated users by posing the questions: If you could visit any vacation destination, what would it be and who would you go with?
- Plus other valuable insider information, including a recap of last quarter, creative concepts from the HEBS Idea Shop, and more.
Gain access to these insights when you download the Q3 2018 HEBStrategy whitepaper today.
ABOUT HEBS DIGITAL:
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, Tallinn, Munich, and Asia-Pacific. Through its Smart Guest Acquisition Suite, including the smartCMS®, Smart Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and full-service digital consulting and marketing solutions, HEBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically boost direct bookings, lower distribution costs, and increase the lifetime value of guests. Its diverse client portfolio consists of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices.
Part of NextGuest Technologies, HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, are the creators of the hospitality industry’s first Fully-Integrated Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
Contact HEBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Asia Pacific) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Manager, HEBS Digital
Phone: (212) 752-9425
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.