InnSight Hotel Management Group continues its expansion, opening three new hotels in 2018. In order to meet the needs of its growing portfolio of hotels, two new corporate-level positions have been created. InnSight will open the Holiday Inn Express Medford South in late 2018, expanding InnSight’s Medford portfolio of hotels to five by year’s end. Two new positions were created in the Medford area to support the Southern Oregon Area.
Marissa Ruf has been chosen as InnSight’s Area Director of Sales in Southern Oregon. Ruf began her career with InnSight in 2006 as a Front Office Manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Medford Airport. She then transitioned to a Sales Manager role for two InnSight hotels before moving into the General Manager position at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford. Her role will be to strategically direct each hotel’s market strategy to ensure significant market share and revenue growth.
Won Choi was named Regional Operations Manager for Southern Oregon. In this new position, he will oversee the operational management for all of InnSight’s Southern Oregon hotels. Won started working for InnSight in 2007 as the Front Desk Supervisor at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford and quickly was promoted. He held multiple Leadership positions at InnSight managed hotels and was recognized by Marriott International with Marriott’s highest honor – the Marriott Award of Excellence. “We are thrilled to provide this growth opportunity to an outstanding GM who has a track record of excellence in everything he takes on. Our hotels in Southern Oregon are sure to benefit from a regional leader.” – Richard Boyles, President of InnSight.
InnSight Hotel Management Group is the Northwest’s leading hotel management company. Headquartered in Springfield, OR, it operates hotels throughout Oregon and Washington. InnSight is experiencing swift growth, with five hotel openings and multiple projects that will begin construction over the course of the next year. InnSight is an approved Franchisor for Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Choice, and Hyatt. InnSight was founded by hospitality professionals with a vision: to provide owners and investors a superior management partner by utilizing the flexibility of a small company with sophisticated and proven management systems.
Current properties under InnSight management include:
- Element by Westin Bend (Opening 2019)
- Holiday Inn Express Bend (Opening 2019)
- Residence Inn Eugene
- Courtyard by Marriott Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Express Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield
- Comfort Suites Eugene/Springfield
- Hyatt Place Eugene
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston
Hood River, Oregon
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River
Medford/Central Point, Oregon
- Courtyard by Marriott Medford Airport
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford/Central Point
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford South (Opening Fall 2018)
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Roseburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound/Centralia
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Burlington
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tacoma/DuPont
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.