Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the opening of Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania, marking the introduction of the Hyatt Place brand to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Developed by Saudi Marhaba Hospitality & Tourism Company, Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania joins Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya, Park Hyatt Jeddah and Jabal Omar Hyatt Regency Makkah. Later this year, Hyatt House Jeddah Sari Street is expected to open, marking the introduction of Hyatt’s extended stay brand, Hyatt House, to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in the provision of stylish, comfortable and seamless experiences for guests, accommodating lifestyles and familiar routines with a promise of purposeful service and an uncomplicated stay. Centrally located in the upscale metropolitan neighbourhood of Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania provides the perfect location for casual leisure and business travellers and is close to many local attractions, including Thalya Street and Olaya business district.
“We are excited to introduce our select services portfolio to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the opening of the first Hyatt Place hotel,” said General Manager Adnan Haider. “This hotel strengthens Hyatt’s position in the region as a brand leader and showcases a different type of guest and hotel experience, one centred around casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly-designed environment. We are confident that both business and leisure travellers will enjoy the modern design, easy accessibility and pioneering service concepts offered at Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania.”
Hyatt Place Riyadh Al Sulaimania offers:
- 88 spacious guestrooms, including 10 suites, fit with a Cozy Corner and sofa sleeper, as well as luxury bath amenities from KenetMD and high-tech amenities such as 49-inch flat swiveling screen smart IPTV to keep guests charged and connected at all times
- Free WiFi and remote printing available throughout the hotel
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast serving up freshly prepared breakfast items
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market offering perfectly packed grab-and-go items, ranging from freshly prepared snacks and sandwiches to pastries and sweets
- Coffee to Beverages Bar serving a range of beverages at all times
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 2,600 square feet (242 square meters) across three meeting rooms and pre-function areas, each featuring state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, built-in LCD projectors and screens and 70-inch TVs
- 24-hour Gym with cardio equipment and free ear buds
- Outdoor, rooftop swimming pool, jacuzzi and terrace
- Free underground parking is available
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.