MCR, the sixth-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States, has acquired the 157-room Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area.
Located just 12 minutes from Centennial Airport, the nation’s second-busiest general aviation airport, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Denver’s famous National Western Complex, home of the National Western Stock Show running from January 12 to 27, 2019. Established in 1906, the world’s largest stock show boasts 15,000 animals, rodeo performances, bull riders, a BBQ throwdown, livestock competitions and booths selling everything from cowboy hats to Native American jewelry.
The Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area is located at 9290 Meridian Boulevard in Englewood and features:
- 157 guestrooms with microwaves and mini refrigerators
- Free fast Wi-Fi
- The Garden Grille, serving a daily breakfast buffet and dinner from 5 PM to 10 PM
- The Pavilion Lounge, offering a full bar and local brews, plus a Bloody Mary bar on Saturdays and Sundays
- A 24-hour convenience store
- An indoor pool and a hot tub
- A 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- A 24-hour business center
- On-site laundry service
- 1,600 square feet of meeting and event space for up to 100 people
- A complimentary shuttle to anywhere within five miles of the hotel
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.