Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced the opening of Lincoln Plaza London, the newest addition to Curio Collection by Hilton.
The hotel echoes the sleek architectural cues of Canary Wharf, drawing inspiration from the area’s rich industrial heritage. In the lobby, guests are welcomed by polished concrete floors, a steel feature wall and steel-framed windows, allowing daylight to flood into the space. Its contemporary design is authentic to the surrounding area, where guests can visit the eclectic boutiques and enjoy the variety of entertainment around the hotel, including the nearby Westfield Stratford City, one of the largest leisure and shopping destinations in Europe. Ideally located for the curious traveller looking to explore the city, Lincoln Plaza London is a short distance from iconic landmarks such as the Tower of London, Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and The O2. The hotel adds to Hilton’s rapid growth in Europe, Middle East & Africa, leading to the creation of nearly 25,000 new jobs in the last year alone.
Reflective of London’s dynamic atmosphere, Lincoln Plaza London promises a comfortable and stylish stay for guests, in addition to being the venue of choice for locals to drink and dine in style. The hotel boasts an exceptional variety of dining outlets including Mr. Todiwala’s Kitchen, a Pan-Indian restaurant from celebrated chef Cyrus Todiwala OBE DL. Alternatively, the Food Store concept is a contemporary restaurant, bar and grocer where guests and locals can relax, dine and stock up on provisions. Finally, Jack Speak is an exciting destination cocktail bar and terrace where guests can choose from an extensive rum and gin selection in a setting that is a playful twist on a 19th century British Navy Officers’ Wardroom. The outdoor terrace will be open all year round with external heating and umbrellas so that guests can enjoy food and drinks outdoors with a stellar view of London.
“We are thrilled to bring Curio Collection by Hilton to London’s premier business district Canary Wharf, perfectly located for both business and leisure travellers, marking the arrival of the second Curio Collection property in London and increasing the Shiva Hotels’ portfolio to five Hilton-branded properties,” said Ashley Cole, general manager, Lincoln Plaza London. “Whether guests want to visit us to explore the many unique attractions on our doorstep or to simply spend time enjoying our stylish hotel and incredible dining offering, we look forward to welcoming guests and can cater to all types of travellers.”
Some highlights of Lincoln Plaza London include:
- The hotel is just a short walk from the heart of Canary Wharf, a 10-minute DLR train ride to London and a 15-minute direct tube connection to Central London (Green Park)
- London City Airport is located just 5km away
- Canary Wharf Shopping Centre is a short walk away and Westfield Stratford City is 20 minutes away by tube
- The hotel boasts bespoke artwork, complimentary Wi-Fi and a mini-bar in all guest rooms
- In addition to its two restaurants and bars, Lincoln Plaza London features a delicatessen and 24-hour room service
- The hotel offers guests a fitness centre with classes, a pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna
- With 465 square meters of event space and seven flexible meeting rooms, the hotel can accommodate up to 200 people
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.