MCR, the sixth-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States, has acquired the 147-suite Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport.
The hotel is a quick six-minute drive from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
The Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport is located at 1181 Winterson Road in Linthicum, Maryland, and features:
- 147 suites, all boasting kitchens with full-size refrigerators, two-burner stoves, microwaves and dishwashers
- Complimentary hot breakfast and evening socials
- Free fast Wi-Fi
- A 24-hour convenience store
- Free grocery shopping service
- An indoor pool
- A 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- A 24-hour business center
- On-site laundry facilities
- Complimentary Neutrogena bath products
- 1,078 square feet of meeting and event space for up to 120 people
- A complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle
MCR is the sixth-largest hotel owner-operator in the country and has invested in and developed 104 hotel properties with more than 12,000 rooms in 27 states. MCR’s hotels are operated under 11 brands. The firm has offices in New York City and Dallas. MCR is a recipient of the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise partners, as well as the Hilton 2017 Top Performer Award.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.