The Bluestem Hotel is the latest property to join the Ascend Hotel Collection by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH).
Like the blue-silver grass that bears its name, the Bluestem Hotel embodies California's colorful, calm energy. In addition to lush surroundings and expansive public spaces, each of the hotel's 58 guestrooms feature vibrant hues, geometric, mid-century modern furnishings, and local artwork and decor that bring the authentic boutique experience to life. The Bluestem also incorporates oversized Italian tile, Japanese Nichcha fiber panels and a succulent garden throughout the property to further curate a visual sanctuary for guests.
Other unique amenities include:
- A vibrant courtyard fitted with a fountain and multiple fire pits
- Open-air yoga and meditation classes, and convenient fitness center
- Complimentary fresh, hot breakfast with eggs, pastries, local coffee and more
- Delicious beer offerings from award-winning local craft breweries
- Manager's reception with wine and treats
- Eco-friendly, organic bath amenities
- Business center and state-of-the-art meeting rooms
The Bluestem Hotel – the first boutique hotel to open in the city – is owned by the Chanani family, who after more than 20 years of operating local hotels, realized the need to bring unique, upscale accommodations to the thriving Torrance area of Los Angeles. Located at 2448 Sepulveda Blvd., the transformed Bluestem Hotel offers corporate, leisure and group visitors convenient access to the renowned beaches and dining at Southern California's best breweries and restaurants. The hotel was designed by Greenwood & Black Interior Architecture Firm, built by Level 3 Construction, and is managed by Marquis Hotels Group.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.