The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park is the latest property to join the Ascend Hotel Collection by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH).
Nestled in the quaint town of Estes Park, Colo., the upscale boutique hotel offers adventure-seekers a taste of Northern Colorado with stunning views, and year-round access to one of the most popular national parks in the country: Rocky Mountain National Park.
Owned and operated by global hospitality company Delaware North, the 147-room hotel recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation and now features a modern, rustic aesthetic and open layout that enhances the overall guest experience. Its central location at 101 S. Saint Vrain Avenue in Estes Park provides guests with easy access to nearby shopping, dining, and entertainment. The hotel also offers guests a unique trip through Rocky Mountain National Park and other local points of interest, such as breweries and distilleries, in its own convertible bus.
"After transforming the property into an attractive, modern and comfortable boutique hotel in a picturesque national park gateway town, Delaware North is thrilled to have The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park join the highly regarded Ascend Hotel Collection of Choice Hotels International," said Jim McGrath, vice president of lodging for Delaware North. "As part of the Choice Hotels family, we look forward to welcoming even more guests to discover the hotel."
Other unique amenities of The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park include:
- Over 20,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space.
- A full-size indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub with a 180-inch projector screen for "swim-in" movies each afternoon.
- Gourmet burgers and local fare at Latitude 105 Alehouse, the onsite restaurant and bar featuring Colorado-inspired cocktails and 18 regional beers on tap.
- A game room with life-size Jenga and Connect Four, an Xbox system, and an air hockey table.
- Outdoor fire pits with ample seating and s'mores kits available for purchase.
- Complimentary coffee and bicycle rentals.
- Pet-friendly accommodations at no additional cost.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
In addition to its in-house event space, the Ridgeline Hotel is attached to the Estes Park Conference Center, which allows the property to accommodate sizeable groups of visitors and conference-goers. The hotel is making it even easier for guests and locals alike to experience the best of Northern Colorado this winter with special packages that offer distinct experiences, from a stress-free weekend escape to a romantic, chocolate-and-wine-filled getaway—and more.
"The Ascend Hotel Collection combines exceptional service with rich local character to curate unique area-experiences and the Ridgeline Hotel, with tailored amenities and design cues taken from the mountains that surround it, is a sterling representation of the brand. We know this new Ascend hotel will be the perfect mountain getaway for out-of-town visitors and Colorado-natives alike," said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale brands, Choice Hotels.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.