Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) announced the opening of Hyatt Place Atlanta/Centennial Park, the second Hyatt Place hotel in downtown Atlanta. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities such as free Wi-Fi & 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is in a joint venture led by Songy Highroads.
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Place Atlanta/Centennial Park is just steps away from the Georgia Aquarium, Mercedes Benz Stadium, State Farm Arena, City View Ferris Wheel, and many other local attractions and dining options. In addition to offering 1,983 square feet of meeting space and a rooftop pool located on the third floor, the hotel’s spacious guestrooms provide scenic views of downtown Atlanta.
“As Atlanta continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the second Hyatt Place hotel to the downtown area,” said General Manager Eileen Archer. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Atlanta Centennial Park offers:
- 175 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Breakfast Bar, a hot breakfast available daily features a variety of breakfast items, including cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon and sausage, fresh-cut fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, artisanal breads, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Starbucks featuring specialty coffees 24/7
- The Bar offers premium beers, wines, and spirits
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Event Spaces offer 1,983 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.