Hotels can gain the tactical and strategic leadership tools needed to set their revenue team up for success at HSMAIs Revenue Optimization Convergence Education & Training (ROCET) program. This year, HSMAIs ROCET will be offered at three unique Florida locations: Orlando, Boca Raton, and Fort Myers during the first week of December 2019.
The HSMAI ROCET program focuses on actionable methodologies for real-world solutions to everyday problems. This all-day session will highlight the real value of a convergent strategy and emphasize that the goal isnt simply maintaining but growing your revenue.
HSMAI ROCET agenda highlights include:
- Trends in the Market
- A Tactical Perspective: Forecast Accuracy
- A Strategic Perspective: Total Revenue Management
- A Leadership Perspective: Data Visualization
- Bridging the Tactical and Strategic: Digital Marketing and Revenue Management
ROCET participants will discuss these topics and more with revenue leaders who have been in your chair and not simply provided service to it. Bonnie Buckhiester, ISHC, President & CEO, Buckhiester Management Limited, Loren Gray, CHDM, Founder, Hospitality Digital Marketing, and Veronica Andrews, CRME, Director, Digital Data Solutions, STR, will use their extensive experience to provide insights and lead thoughtful conversation surrounding opportunities and challenges in todays hospitality revenue optimization field.
Questions that will be addressed include:
- What will your revenue team do if theres a downturn?
- Is your revenue team really practicing convergence?
- Are competitors more in the know than you?
- Are you telling the revenue story properly for maximum impact?
- How can I fill holes in occupancy through targeted marketing?
In 31 cities (and counting) 100% of attendees said they would recommend this highly valuable in-person educational opportunity. Registered professionals will benefit from not only the program, but also lunch, reception, and a complimentary digital copy of the (CRME) Evolving Dynamics: From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy Study Guide.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.