Hilton yesterday announced its debut in Tajikistan with the opening of a property in the heart of the country’s historic capital city - Hilton Dushanbe. The hotel joins seven Hilton properties trading or under development in Central Asia, demonstrating the group’s growing international presence in new and emerging tourism markets worldwide.
Conveniently located only a seven-minute drive from Dushanbe International Airport, and just three miles away from the Tajik Railway Station, Hilton Dushanbe offers both working professionals and leisure travellers a comfortable stay with 145 spacious rooms, all ergonomically fitted and with stunning mountain views. The property also offers Executive Rooms and access to its Executive rooftop lounge, featuring a private meeting room and terrace overlooking the city.
Hilton Dushanbe offers state-of-the-art amenities for hosting meetings and events, including ranging six conference rooms equipped with the latest A/V technology, two large ballrooms and a stunning outdoor terrace that can accommodate up to 400 people. Guests can also enjoy a relaxing treatment at the hotel’s spa following use of the fitness centre, cool off in the on-property swimming pool, or indulge in a number of delectable dining options.
“We look forward to welcoming guests to a world-class Hilton hospitality experience right here in Dushanbe. Whether celebrating a special occasion, hosting a memorable event, travelling for business, or simply exploring the city’s historic sites, guests can take comfort in our spacious rooms, distinguished amenities, and exceptional service,” said Pavel Jindra, general manager, Hilton Dushanbe.
Gagan Malhotra, Director of CJSC CHL International, the hotel’s owning company, commented: “We are delighted to partner with Hilton as we introduce their iconic brand in Tajikistan with the debut of Hilton Dushanbe. We believe that our partnership with a globally recognised company will have a positive impact on hospitality in Dushanbe as well as Tajikistan going forward."
HILTON DUSHANBE HIGHLIGHTS
- Contemporary hotel in the heart of Tajikistan’s historic capital city, conveniently located just a seven-minute drive from Dushanbe International Airport, and a short drive to the Tajik Railway Station
- Spacious guestrooms boasting a functional design
- Wellness spa, 24/7 fitness centre, and indoor swimming pool
- Executive lounge
- Nearby attractions include the largest teahouse in Central Asia, the National Museum of Tajikistan, the Opera Theatre, and the National Library
- 145 spacious guestrooms, including Standard Rooms, one and two-bedroom Suites, and Executive Rooms with Executive Lounge access
- Beautiful mountain-facing views
- Connecting rooms with queen-sized beds perfect for groups and families
- All rooms offer workspace with an ergonomic swivel chair
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and large-screen LCD TVs
- Zaitoun Restaurant invites guests to a range of sumptuous Mediterranean, Indian, and Arabic flavours
- In Asia Restaurant is perfect for those craving a dose of authentic Pan Asian cuisine
- Lobby Bar offers an elegant and comfortable setting for afternoon tea and beverages
- The Bar invites guests to indulge in a mouthwatering selection of Tex-Mex snacks and dishes
BUSINESS & EVENTS
- Total eight meeting spaces, including six conference/break-out rooms, that can accommodate up to 300 guests
- All meeting rooms feature a sophisticated design and abundant daylight combined with the latest business friendly technology
- Two large ballrooms on the same floor, also flowing with daylight. Largest ballroom space is 4090 sq. ft.
- Beautiful outdoor terrace that can accommodate up to 400 guests
- State-of-the-art business centre offering a wide range of services and facilities
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.