The newly-chartered HFTP Cancún-Riviera Maya Chapter hosted a successful, highly-attended inaugural meeting, with approximately 150 area hospitality professionals coming together at the Breathless Riviera Cancún on Friday, October 4, 2019 for networking, a global update presentation and a cocktail reception. HFTP local chapters help members expand their network, increase their educational opportunities and build strong face-to-face connections with peers.
Thank you to the HFTP Cancun Riviera Maya Chapter officers for their leadership and dedication in planning the event:
- Ivan Alvarado, Corporate IT Director, AMResorts, President
- Fernando Benitez, CIO, Palace Resorts, Treasurer
- Jorge Delgado, Director de IT, Velas Resorts Group, Vice President
- Diego Chavez, Director de IT, Iberostar Group, Public Relations
- Carlos Herrera, Corporate IT Operations, Karisma Hotels & Resorts, Memberships & Certifications
- Aldo Meza, IT Regional Manager, BlueDiamond Resorts, Executive Secretary
- Daniel Perez, CIO, Original Resorts, Public Relations
HFTP is now offering membership to hospitality professionals in the Cancún-Riviera Maya region for $99 USD. Click here for details on the membership offer.
Save the Date!
The next HFTP Cancún-Riviera Maya Chapter meeting will be held on December 6, 2019.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.