The 2019-2020 Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) have officially begun their term at the start of this month. The association leaders represent a wide variety of segments within the hospitality industry, including: clubs, consulting, hotels, finance, technology and more. The HFTP Global Board volunteers its time and professional expertise to help guide and progress the association to the forefront of the industry as it carries out its strategic plan.
The HFTP Global Board is the primary decision-making body of the association. Under its Board's vision, HFTP is able to expand its international reach and address the needs of the hospitality industry at large. The Board ensures the continuity of the association by planning for the future, establishing and reviewing major policies and programs that support the mission of the association, and by ensuring that the association is fiscally sound.
HFTP 2019-2020 Global Executive Committee members:
- President: Michael Levie, CHTP, COO, citizenM Hotels
- Vice President: Mark Pate Sr., CHAE, CHTP, MBA, Assistant Controller and IT Director, Highpointe Hotel Corporation
- Treasurer: Neil Foster, CHTP, MBA, IT Consultant, Tech-Tonic Hospitality Services
- Secretary: Stephanie Anderson, CHAE, CPA, CGMA, CFO, River Bend Golf & Country Club
- Immediate Past President: Scot Campbell, CHTP, CTO, North American Concerts - LiveNation
HFTP 2019-2020 Global Board of Directors:
- Director Toni Bau
- Director James Bina, CHAE+, CHTP, Director of Finance, Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- Director Carson Booth, CHTP, CEO, SnapShot GmbH
- Director Arthur Burger, CHAE+, Senior Vice President, CHMWarnick
- Director Jill Burnett, CHAE, CPA, Controller, Medalist Golf Club
- Director Andrew Buwalda, CHAE, Regional Director of Finance, Skyline Investments
- Director Mark Fancourt, Co-Founder, Vegas/TRAVHOTECH
- Director Md Amirul Islam, CHAE, Chief Accountant, W Dubai - The Palm
- Director Martha Mazzitelli, CAM, CHAE+, CHTP+, CFO, Bay Colony Shared Services
- Director Eileen Sarris, CPA, CHAE, CFO, The Field Club
- Director Justin Taillon, MBA, PHD, Professor and Department Head, Highline College
- Director Ex Officio Frank I. Wolfe, CAE, CEO, HFTP
Upcoming this year, HFTP will continue to produce three Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conferences (HITEC®). The largest is in San Antonio, Texas USA on June 15-18, 2020; plus HITEC Dubai on November 12-13, 2019 and HITEC Europe in Mallorca, Palma, Spain on April 21-23, 2020. Other HFTP conferences include: Club Summit on March 23-24, 2020 in Atlanta, Georgia USA; Club and Hotel Controllers Conference on June 15-17, 2020 in San Antonio, Texas USA; and the Annual Convention on October 14-16, 2020 in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA. The association will continue to promote its newsworthy, resourceful web series: HITEC Bytes, HFTP Club Bytes, HFTP Finance Bytes, HFTP F&B Bytes, HFTP GDPR Bytes and HFTP News - as well as its hospitality-specific search engine, PineappleSearch.com.
For more information on HFTP leadership and leadership opportunities, contact HFTP Board & Special Projects Liaison Millicent Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (512) 220-6449.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.