Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), welcomes the 50th and largest property to the brand in Anaheim, California. The 12-story, 352-room Cambria Hotel & Suites Anaheim Resort Area sets a new record as the brand's 11th location to open this year.
"It's been a phenomenal year for Cambria Hotels — in addition to expanding in city centers nationwide and achieving our 50th hotel milestone, the brand received top ratings from guests and corporate travel buyers alike, all while growing its pipeline to one of the largest in North America," said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale brands, Choice Hotels. "The Cambria Hotel & Suites Anaheim Resort Area offers outstanding, family-friendly amenities that befit its status as a neighbor to 'the happiest place on Earth.' We're especially pleased that Cambria's 50th hotel is also its largest and signals our commitment to bringing Cambria Hotels to the most in-demand locations from coast to coast."
The newly constructed Cambria Hotel & Suites Anaheim Resort Area features numerous unique amenities on-property that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Family-friendly outdoor activities, including a 30,000-square-foot waterpark, outdoor movie wall, sport court, barbecue areas, fire pits, and a putting green.
- Versatile accommodations, from kid-friendly suites with bunk beds and two showers to accommodate families of all sizes, to guest rooms tailored to the sophisticated tastes of adults and business travelers.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- All-season indoor/outdoor bar overlooking the waterpark, offering food, local craft beer, wine, specialty cocktails and small bites.
- Daily hot breakfast included.
- Interior design that emphasizes ocean hues, corals and palms.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
Located at 101 E Katella Ave., the Cambria hotel in Anaheim is just a few minutes from the main gate of Disneyland Resort. Guests can easily walk or drive to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, which draw over 28 million annual visitors and employ more than 30,000 people. The hotel is adjacent to several fast-casual dining options which are easy to dine-in or grab-and-go, including Starbucks, Habit Burger, Jersey Mike's, Yogurtland, California Fish Grill, Luna Grill and Ono Hawaiian BBQ. Hotel guests have convenient access to the Anaheim Convention Center, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Honda Center and the American Sports Center, and can catch a train to downtown Los Angeles or Pacific coast beaches from the nearby Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center.
Nexus Development Corporation developed the Cambria Hotel & Suites Anaheim Resort Area, the first Choice-branded hotel in their portfolio.
"We couldn't be more excited to work with Choice Hotels to debut the Cambria Anaheim Resort," said Cory Alder, president, Nexus Development Corporation. "Given the hotel's location, we wanted to create a family-oriented environment that guests could use as a base camp after a long day of exploring Southern California or the theme parks. Choice enthusiastically supported our vision and we're excited for guests to experience all it has to offer."
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.