Now in its third year, the annual HFTP Club Summit produced by Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) promises club professionals two days of advanced-level education addressing industry strategy, trends and engagement. Take the opportunity to draw from a room of highly-experienced club professionals and expert presenters to help you professionally excel. The HFTP 2020 Club Summit will take place in March at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia USA.
The 2020 Club Summit follows a successful second year in Nashville, Tennessee. "This was one of the best conferences I have attended. Having all of the sessions focused on clubs ensured that the topics would be relevant to me," said one 2019 Club Summit attendee.
Another attendee said, "If you have a question or a problem in your career at a club, bring it to HFTP's Club Summit. There will be someone there that has faced it and can offer a solution."
2020 Event Details:
- What: HFTP 2020 Club Summit
- When: March 23-24, 2020
- Where: Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, Georgia USA
- Register to Attend: Click here
The sessions scheduled are as follows, with full session descriptions and speaker listings available on the website.
- Internal Controls and Third-Party Risk
- What Is the Chief Financial Officer's Role at My Private Club
- Disaster Planning and Recovery for a Club Controller
- Cyber Security Outlook for 2020
- How to Get the Most From Your Annual Audit
- The Future... And How Do We Get There?
- How to Create an IT Strategic Plan
- Club Open Forum
In addition to the educational component, there will be networking breaks with table top exhibits from reputable club vendors and a networking reception on the first night.
Early registration rates are available through February 21, 2020:
- HFTP Member: $450 USD
- Nonmember: $600 USD
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.