Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG) will host an engaging one-day educational event, the Hospitality Tech Summit, at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show on February 13 at the Okura Hotel in Amsterdam.
The Hospitality Tech Summit will explore how the hotel industry is embracing the latest developments in Audio Visual (AV) technology. Through expert panel discussions, market research findings and best-practice case studies, it will show how AV technology can make for a better guest experience while at the same time boosting the efficiency of hotels and hospitality companies.
Conference sessions will include:
- Canceling the "Noise' of Travel
- Citizens Explore the Blue Ocean for Innovation
- Content evolution: Are Panels Prepared to Play?
- Elements of Design for Audio Visual Experience
- Reinventing the Customer Journey: Seamlessly merging the digital and physical with XR
- The Key to Going Mobile is Right RF and ID
- The Journey of Managing Identity
- Trends in Event AV and Integrating IT
In addition to the main conference program, attendees can sign up for a guided show floor tour which will highlight technology providers with solutions specifically designed for the hospitality industry.
By registering for the Hospitality Tech Summit, attendees will receive a complimentary registration to the entire four-day ISE trade show. HTNG members should contact HTNG for their member coupon code to save on registration.
More information can be found at: https://www.htng.org/page/HTS_2020
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.