Beyond Revenue Boot Camp - New Game, New Rules has previously been introduced to hospitality clients around the country on an exclusive basis and, as a result, Aspire's clients have witnessed astounding results. The Boston forum is a rare opportunity for anyone in travel and tourism to learn the fundamentals and insider tips of smart and effective revenue management.
April 26-28, 2005 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. each day
Sonesta Hotel Boston, Five Cambridge Parkway, Cambridge, Massachusetts
$2,195 per person (Additional attendees from one company:
Space is limited. Registration is due March 28, 2005
By phone: 410-531-8653
• Three days of customized training
• Training materials and revenue management
• Customized GDS Audit (valued at $500)
• Customized Website Audit with opportunity Recommendations (valued at $1,995):
• Breakfast and lunch each day
• A host of surprises, including guest speakers
• The Aspire Guarantee: Attendees will receive twice their ROI when they track results and implement the learning tools.
Bonus Day: April 29th - Advanced Revenue Management Training
• Hardcore number crunching and next level strategies
• Cost is $1,000 per person (This may also be purchased as a stand-alone program.)
"Beyond Revenue Boot Camp is not a program for lightweights," says Juston Parker, King Pin of Revenue Management Evolution for Aspire. "It's geared strictly for those who are serious about winning." Here are some of the tools, strategies, hot tips and cool things that will be covered:
• Increase RevPAR by $2.00
• Boost website revenues by 15%
• Capture market position and manage hundreds of rates easily and with smart pricing
• Improve forecasting, the foundation of all great revenue management
• Inventory management effectiveness, including electronic distribution management
• Channel management strategies
• Internet sales and website marketing
• Software-based tools to improve revenue management efficiencies and productivity
• Integrated pricing from rate parity to ensure smart rate positioning
• Maximize GDS results and improve current GDS information for quick sales
• Track and maximize RevPAR and GOPPAR.
Aspire is the hospitality and tourism industry's leading provider of revenue improvement tools, consulting and training. Aspire provides strategic marketing, sales-related training, and revenue management expertise that increase market share, drive new revenues, re-energize sales efforts, and improve RevPAR and GOPPAR. For more information about Aspire, please call (602) 392-0700 or visit www.aspiremarketing.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.