Web Site Content Do's
1. Does your content speak specifically to the needs of each of your key client segments?
2. Do each of your Web pages stick a specific subject?
3. Do you use clear, concise sentences and correct spelling and grammar throughout?
4. Does your opening screen pull in viewers via multiple entry points of interest?
5. Do you outline key competitive advantages, product/service features and bottom-line benefits upfront?
6. Do you fully leverage client testimonials with memorable anecdotes and enviable ROI data?
7. Do you supply key industry and strategic partner links and use implicit text so they stand out?
8. Are all of your pages easily readable and fully printable?
9. Do you constantly update content with copy from press releases, case studies and newsletters?
10. Do you ask for feedback and follow through promptly on all questions and suggestions?
Give yourself 1 point for each of the above 10 questions to which you answered a resounding 'yes' to.
Web Site Content Don'ts
1. Do you use industry or vertical market specific jargon?
2. Does your content stray from the design and/or art on any page?
3. Do you show pages under construction?
4. Do you spread a single topic across two or more pages?
5. Do you split pages between topics?
6. Do you have outdated news, product and service information and/or pricing posted?
7. Do you give your competitors your key clients' list?
8. Do you use more than three basic fonts?
9. Do you review and rate your Web site content entirely internally?
10. Do you have conflicting content anywhere?
Take away 1 point for each of the above 10 questions to which you can answer a 'yes' to.
If you scored a 7 or below, you should call Anchor Marketing today for an independent audit/assessment of your Web site content. This online content evaluation costs just $2,000 (33% discount) now thru May 1, 2006.
About Anchor Marketing
Anchor Marketing's talented team of former hospitality journalists turned Public Relations specialists know exactly what the media wants. As technology and general news editors, over the years we have crafted hundreds of articles for leading hospitality media including Hotel & Motel Management, Lodging Hospitality, AAHOA Lodging Business, Hospitality Upgrade, National Hotel Executive and HTrends to name just a few media. Anchor Marketing delivers unmatched content and contacts proven to save companies time and money, while increasing their returns on PR and MarCom campaigns exponentially. Dozens of companies just like yours have turned over their PR, copywriting/editing and graphic design needs to Anchor Marketing with enviable levels of satisfaction and success. By outsourcing your message creation and delivery to proven professionals such as Anchor Marketing, you can optimize the effectiveness of all of your marketing collateral - from press releases, case studies, product/service data sheets, newsletters, and ads, to brochures, direct mailings, PowerPoint presentations and Web content.
33% Discount Thru May 1
Now through May Day (May 1, 2006, specifically), the company is offering 33% discounts on three new bundled professional PR services packages covering message creation and distribution:
Gold Anchor PR Package
* 24 press releases PLUS complimentary electronic distribution to hundreds of hospitality media, educators, consultants and targeted national and local medial;
* FREE postings on www.hotelnewsresource.com;
* 3 case studies;
* 5 product/service datasheets;
* 2 ads; and
* 4 quarterly e-newsletters
Discounted Offer: $2,000 per month x 12 months or $10,000 down first month, $1,000 each of 11 following months (save an additional $3,000).
Silver Anchor PR Package
* 18 press releases PLUS e-distribution and hotelnewsresource.com postings;
* 3 case studies; and
* 2 ads
Discounted Offer: $1,250 per month x 12 months or $7,500 down first month, $500 each of 11 following months (save an additional $2,000).
Bronze Anchor PR Package
* 12 press releases PLUS e-distribution and hotelnewsresource.com postings;
* 1 case study; and
* 1 ad
Discounted Offer: $1,000 per month x 12 months or $5,000 down first month, $500 each of 11 following months (save an additional $1,500).
Call Anchor Marketing today at 440-823-7194 to receive references from clients and media and samples of work. The 33% discount on bundled PR services packages expires May 1.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.