Catering to leisure and business travelers who visit the information technology, automotive and manufacturing hubs in one of India's fastest growing cities, Hyatt Regency Pune is the first Hyatt property in Pune and will deliver authentic hospitality to its guests. This premier, gateway hotel is situated within the Weikfield IT Park in Pune's upcoming IT corridor, a short drive from Lohegaon International Airport and 10 minutes from the upmarket entertainment areas of Koregaon Park and Kalyani Nagar.
Accommodation and Design
“Eating out of the pan, off the grill and out of the tandoor”
Clad in warm golden Rajasthani stone, Hyatt Regency Pune is a contemporary hotel with extensive banquet, wedding and conference facilities, two innovative restaurants, a bar, a lounge, a gourmet store, a full service business center, and a Hyatt Pure™ spa and fitness center. With 222 guestrooms and suites now available, and 84 serviced apartments scheduled to open in 2011, the sprawling structure has beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces and dramatically lit water features which allow guests to feel a distinct 'sense of arrival' as they approach the hotel. Floor-to-ceiling swathes of glass separate the glistening marble lobby from the outdoor water fountains and tree-filled driveway.
The large, open-plan public spaces of the hotel's interior have been artfully divided into smaller, more intimate areas by the hotel’s interior designers – Robert Bilkey and Oscar Llinas of BLD, USA. The clean, modern lines of Hyatt Regency Pune’s décor have been reiterated in the impressive chandelier which catches guests’ eyes at the hotel entrance. Made of thousands of icicle-like shards of glimmering crystal, the massive chandelier lights the way to the hotel's two restaurants, the bar and the lounge area. A colored glass bridge runs through the upper lobby and connects the hotel to the banquet and convention areas. The hotel's interiors are decorated with unique pieces of digital art including the Argentinean artist Fernando Hocevar's award-winning series “Landscapes under the Hidden Moon” in the guestrooms and New Zealander Jane Mason’s contemporary works of art in the hotel's public areas.
Hyatt Regency Pune's comfortable and stylish guestrooms are filled with natural sunlight and decorated in soft neutral tones, highlighted by warm, golden sycamore wood accents and translucent glass. An outstanding feature in each room is the 'sanctuary bathroom' with a sparkling white Italian marble floor, free-standing bath tub and separate walk-in rain shower. All rooms are equipped to suit the needs of today's business traveler -- with wired and wireless Internet access, 40-inch LCD TVs and iPod docking stations. Spacious suites ranging from 905 to 1,775 sq ft (84 to 165 sq m) offer city views with luxurious living and dining areas.
For guests who desire an extra level of personalized service, the hotel offers Regency Club™ accommodation, which includes the services of a dedicated concierge, and a private lounge and terrace for complimentary continental breakfast, evening canapés and cocktails. Regency Club™ guests will also receive complimentary Internet access, airport transfers and use of the boardroom.
Convention and Meeting Facilities
Covering more than 20,000 sq ft (1900 sq m), the state-of-the-art banquet, wedding, conference and meeting facilities include a large ballroom and pre-function area, seven additional meeting rooms, and a dedicated entrance. The opulent, pillarless 6,900 sq ft (640 sq m) ballroom has floor-to-ceiling windows to let in natural daylight. The hotel also offers open-air terrace options for special outdoor events perfect for the balmy Pune weather.
Food and Beverage
Showcasing Hyatt's expertise in the areas of food and beverage, Hyatt Regency Pune offers locals and visitors two innovative and lively restaurants. La Terrazza is an elegant and authentic trattoria, or home-style Italian restaurant, with indoor seating, an intimate, private dining room and outdoor garden seating with mist fountains, sprawling water features and wooden decks for dining. The restaurant serves fresh home-made pastas, wood-fired pizzas and other Italian specialities. An interactive kitchen is the focal point of the restaurant and guests can customize their orders directly with the Italian chef de cuisine, Luca Casini, from Tuscany in Central Italy.
The Café, an all-day dining restaurant, with indoor and outdoor garden seating and a private dining room, offers Hyatt’s popular market-style dining experience. “Eating out of the pan, off the grill and out of the tandoor" best describes the restaurant's culinary philosophy. A vibrant and colorful ambience encourages guests to order their choice of teppanyaki and tempura, kebabs and curries, grills and roasts, salads and desserts from live cooking stations spread across the restaurant.
Single Malt and Co., the bar and lounge, is “the place to meet” for hotel guests and visitors. The bar serves a connoisseur's selection of aged single malt whiskies and other liquors, wines, beers and cocktails from all around the world. An extension of the hotel’s dramatic entrance and water features, the lounge is an elegant and intimate space that offers a dining and snack menu, speciality teas, coffee and light snacks.
The Gourmet Avenue, located in the Residences section of the hotel, is a convenient place to stock up on freshly baked goods, such as croissants and other morning bakery items, cakes and pastries, quiches and light savories. The counter also offers cold sandwiches, homemade chocolates, coffee, tea and a variety of milkshakes for a meal on the run.
Services and Facilities
Leisure facilities at Hyatt Regency Pune include the Hyatt Pure™ Arogya Spa & Fitness Centre. With a holistic approach to rejuvenation and fitness, Arogya Spa & Fitness Centre is an idyllic sanctuary where guests can practice yoga, or revitalize and de-stress with Western, Indian and Ayurvedic treatments. The Spa also features a heated, indoor swimming pool (with sun roof) which is set among aesthetic water features and mirrors. The spacious gym and fitness center has floor-to-ceiling windows to let in the daytime light. Dedicated personal trainers are available to assist with cardio workouts or weight training on the state-of-the-art Technogym equipment.
Hyatt Regency Pune is involved in Hyatt Earth – Hyatt’s environmental program to protect the planet and conserve resources. Windmill energy usage, rainwater harvesting and solar panels are some of the hotel's environmentally friendly activities. Efforts at the hotel are lead by a cross-functional team of associates who collaborate on new programs and efforts.
About Hyatt Hotels in India and Nepal
- Hyatt Regency Delhi: Hyatt Regency Delhi is a palatial complex that offers travelers a heightened level of luxury, accommodation, dining and entertainment services.
- Hyatt Regency Kathmandu (Nepal): Hyatt Regency Kathmandu is a luxury city resort hotel situated 10 km from the city center on the road to Boudhanath Stupa - the most holy of Tibetan Buddhist shrines outside Tibet.
- Hyatt Regency Kolkata: Acclaimed as one of the top five star hotels in Kolkata and the first in Salt Lake City, the hotel provides a tranquil retreat amid spectacular landscaped gardens.
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai: A luxury five star hotel located on Sahar Airport Road in Mumbai (Bombay), India. Hyatt Regency Mumbai is the city's premier gateway hotel.
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa: Featuring a unique village concept with extensive spa facilities, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the magic and romance of a luxury boutique hotel while offering the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort.
- Grand Hyatt Mumbai: Grand Hyatt Mumbai is a multi-dimensional lifestyle complex set on 12 acres of landscaped gardens and water features, encompassing luxury rooms and suites, contemporary serviced apartments, varied dining options, extensive leisure facilities, meeting rooms, and an international shopping plaza.
- Hyatt Regency Chennai will be a 329-room contemporary hotel with five restaurants and lounge bars. The hotel, conveniently located in the central business district, and in close proximity with the fast developing IT Corridor, will include extensive leisure and meeting facilities.
- Grand Hyatt Goa will be a 314-room conference resort and spa, located in northern Goa, next to Bambolim beach, overlooking a bay. The property will include a Hyatt Pure spa, extensive meeting and event facilities, and a large variety of indoor and outdoor dining facilities.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.