The Morgan at San Simeon, a boutique Central Coast hotel located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, unveiled a new independent website designed and developed by Valet Interactive.
The website was built to capture The Morgan’s unique destination. The eclectic San Simeon hotel is located on Highway One within minutes of Hearst Castle. This famous former estate of William Randolph Hearst attracts over one million visitors every year. More popular Central Coast attractions near The Morgan include the Paso Robles Wine Country, Cambria Village and the Piedras Blancas Elephant Seal Rookery.
As the San Simeon area’s only “boutique motel,” The Morgan combines boutique style with convenience and value. Signature features include:
- Two buildings filled with décor inspired by architect Julia Morgan
- Free breakfast daily featuring locally baked breads
- Seasonal wine bar featuring only local wineries
- On-site massage services
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby and lounge areas
- Deluxe accommodations featuring luxury bed linens and bath products, 32” flat panel TVs, mini-refrigerators and fireplaces in select rooms
For more information about The Morgan Hotel at San Simeon, visit the website at: www.hotel-morgan.com.
The Morgan at San Simeon is now accepting reservations for all dates, just in time for Summer months and peak season at Hearst Castle. For reservations, call 1-800-451-9900 or visit the website at: www.hotel-morgan.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.