Magnuson Hotels reports a sudden rise in hotel franchise conversions from Wyndham.
Hotels completely rebranding as part of the Magnuson Hotels chain are the:
- Magnuson Hotel & Conference Center Tyler, Texas
- Magnuson Hotel South Hill, Virginia
- Magnuson Hotel Cool Springs in Brentwood, Tennessee
- Magnuson Sugarbush Inn Townsend, Georgia
- Magnuson Hotel Lansing, Michigan
- Magnuson Hotel Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“These hotels will benefit from a lower cost platform than franchising,” stated Thomas Magnuson, CEO of Magnuson Worldwide. “These Magnuson branded hotels will compete with the same firepower as the big franchise chains, but owners will pay only for the reservations delivered, instead of an outmoded tax on all revenues.”
These Magnuson Hotels will receive complete global brand representation without the costs and requirements of franchise brand affiliation, and will expand their business through Magnuson Hotels’ massive hotel reservation network of 650,000 GDS travel agents, all global corporate accounts, over 2,000 internet booking channels such as Global Hotel Exchange, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, and all major airlines websites.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.