Date: Thursday, June 27, 2013
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 AM PT | 1:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Today’s hotel managers have the opportunity to optimize electricity consumption in ways that have never before been possible. Please join this webinar which discusses best practices and new approaches to reduce hotel electricity bills. The webinar will help decision makers understand how to minimize peak demand in the face of the inflexible loads necessary at hotels, and without affecting hotel operations, diminishing guest comfort or requiring sustained effort. The agenda includes:
- An overview of demand charges
- How to address peak loads at hotels
- Future trends in demand charges
- Innovative new approaches to tackling peak load
- A case study of how InterContinental Hotels is using these approaches to manage its electricity bills
Kevin Flanagan, CEO of ThinkWire, a leading energy consulting company.
Stefan Kratz, Sr. Director of Customer Development at Stem, an energy storage solution company.
Harry Hobbs, Area Director of Engineering at InterContinental Hotels Group.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.