Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Packard Hospitality Group, a California-based company, today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi. Attached to Suburban Collection Showplace as an expansion to the Diamond Banquet and Conference Center, this new six-story hotel features 126 guestrooms and will be the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Novi, Michigan.
“We are very excited to bring the Hyatt Place brand to the Novi area,” said Ryan Gauthier, general manager, Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi. “Whether traveling for business or leisure, we know guests will appreciate the comfortable and functional amenities offered at Hyatt Place, such as free Wi-Fi, made-to-order fresh food around the clock and the StayFit@Hyatt fitness center.”
“We are very excited to bring the Hyatt Place brand to the Novi area”
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi provides easy access to fine dining and entertainment, and it is just one mile from Michigan’s largest shopping district. Conveniently located and accessible from all major highways, the hotel is only 20 minutes from the Detroit Metropolitan Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Detroit.
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi offers:
- 126 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- Approximately 20,000 additional square feet of new space in the Diamond Center, including more than 9,000 square feet of meeting space, which added 10 additional meeting rooms and nearly 9,000 square feet of pre-function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Interior pool
- Upscale exterior courtyard that offers first class ambiance to accommodate weddings, and other elite social events
HYATT PLACE DETROIT/NOVI LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi is owned by BOCO Enterprises, Inc., which is also the owner of Suburban Collection Showplace. Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi is managed by Packard Hospitality Group a California-based company. The hotel is under the leadership of General Manager Ryan Gauthier and Director of Sales Kate Barber. In his role, Gauthier is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 22 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Barber is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Novi area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.