TravelClick, a global provider of innovative cloud-based solutions that enables hotels to grow revenue, earned 20 awards for outstanding hotel website design at the Web Marketing Association’s WebAwards 2013 including the award for “Outstanding Web Developer.” In addition TravelClick also took home three Travel Weekly Magellan Awards.
“We are proud of the accolades we have received in 2013 for exceptional website design and development. Not only was TravelClick and our hotel partners recently honored by both Travel Weekly and Web Marketing Association, but earlier this year we also took home 23 Interactive Media Awards,” said Jason Ewell, Executive Vice President, business intelligence, media and web solutions for TravelClick. “A hotel’s website is a vital marketing tool, and a critical revenue generation channel, making superior web design even more important.”
WebAwards 2013 Winners – Outstanding Website
• Ambassador Hotel Collection - http://www.ambassadorhotelcollection.com/
• Crown Metropol Melbourne - http://www.crownhotels.com.au/crown-metropol-melbourne/default-en.html
• Grand Traverse Resort - http://www.grandtraverseresort.com/
• Hotel Puente Romano - http://www.puenteromano.com/default-en.html
• Hotel Yasmin - http://www.hotel-yasmin.cz/default-en.html
• Palau Pacific Resort - http://www.palauppr.com/default-en.html
• Royal Group Hotels & Resorts - www.royalgroup.it/default-en.html
• Saffire Freycinet Hotel - http://www.saffire-freycinet.com.au/
• The Umstead Hotel and Spa - http://www.theumstead.com/
• Waldhotel Stuttgart - http://www.waldhotel-stuttgart.de/default-en.html
WebAwards 2013 Winners – Hotel and Lodging Standard of Excellence
• Blue Doors Portal - http://www.bluedoorshotels.com.co/default-en.html
• De Vere at the Ricoh Arena Hotel - http://www.ricoharena.com/experiences-at-the-ricoh/de-vere-hotel/
• Hotel Verta London by Rhombus - http://www.hotelverta.com/
• Kenzi Hotels Group - http://www.kenzi-hotels.com/default-en.html
• Richmond Hill Hotel - http://www.richmondhill-hotel.co.uk/
• Ritz-Carlton Montreal - http://www.ritzmontreal.com/default-en.html
• Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa - http://www.santaclarahotel.es/default-en.html
• The Inn at Stonecliffe - http://www.theinnatstonecliffe.com/
• The Strand Hotel NY - http://www.thestrandnyc.com/default-en.html
Travel Weekly Magellan
• Gold Winner - Saffire Freycinet Hotel - http://www.saffire-freycinet.com.au/
• Gold Winner - Sanctuary Hotel New York - http://www.sanctuaryhotelnyc.com/
• Silver Winner - Hotel Puente Romano - http://www.puenteromano.com/default-en.html
The Web Marketing Association’s WebAwards focus on the entire website, with particular emphasis on the creativity and functionality of the overall interactive experience. This year, more than 1,500 entries from 40 countries were adjudicated in 96 industry categories. The Travel Weekly Magellan Awards honor the best in travel and salutes the outstanding travel professionals behind it all.
2013 Travel Weekly and WebAwards.pdf
About TravelClick, Inc. TravelClick (TravelClick.com) provides innovative cloud-based solutions for hotels around the globe to grow their revenue reduce costs and improve performance. TravelClick offers hotels world-class reservation solutions, business intelligence products and comprehensive media and marketing solutions to help hotels grow their business. With local experts around the globe, we help more than 36,000 hotel clients in over 160 countries drive profitable room reservations through better revenue management decisions, proven reservation technology and innovative marketing. Since 1999, TravelClick has helped hotels leverage the web to effectively navigate the complex global distribution landscape. TravelClick has offices in New York, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago, Barcelona, Dubai, Hong Kong, Houston, Melbourne, Orlando, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo. Follow us on twitter.com/TravelClick and facebook.com/TravelClick.
About the Web Marketing Association
The WebMarketing Association is working to create a high standard of excellence for Web site development and marketing on the Internet. Staffed by volunteers, it is made up of Internet marketing, advertising, PR and design professionals who share an interest in improving the quality of Website development and marketing on the Internet. Since 1997, the Web Marketing Association’s annual WebAward, Internet Advertising Competition and MobileWebAward award programs have been helping interactive professionals promote themselves, their companies, and their best work to the outside world. Now in its 17th year, the WebAward Competition has become the premier award event for Web developers and marketers worldwide.
About Travel Weekly
Travel Weekly and TravelWeekly.com are the most influential B2B news resources for the travel industry. Via a multimedia portfolio of products, Travel Weekly and TravelWeekly.com deliver all the late-breaking news, analysis and research that travel professionals need to succeed.
In a rapidly changing and competitive marketplace, Travel Weekly and TravelWeekly.com provide travel professionals with a necessary global perspective through in-depth coverage of every business sector, including airline, car rental, cruise, destination, hotel and tour operator as well as technology, economic and governmental issues. Through its leadership events and key industry alliances, Travel Weekly extends its position as the most influential business publication in the industry.
Danielle DeVoren/ Taylor McGrann
KCSA Strategic Communications
212.896.1272 / 212.896.1253
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.