Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H), Meyer Jabara Hotels and Dewey Beach Enterprises (DBE) announce Friday the opening of Hyatt Place Dewey Beach, the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Delaware.
“Hyatt Place is designed for a lifestyle, not a demographic, and as a result, we are confident that everyone from business travelers to families on vacation will appreciate the intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food and beverage availability,” said Christine Strouss, general manager, Hyatt Place Dewey Beach.
“Hyatt Place Dewey Beach is a modern hotel for the Delaware coastline, and it is a legacy project for our company”
Located on the Rehoboth Bay and footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean, this premier bay front resort destination is surrounded by lively nightlife and exceptional dining. Travelers can enjoy boating, parasailing, wake boarding, water skiing, windsurfing, dolphin watching and more.
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach offers:
- 108 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen SkilletTM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 1400 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
“As a major east coast tourism destination and recently rated one of the four ‘Superstar Beaches in the Country’ in 2013 by the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), we are thrilled to bring Hyatt Place to such a vibrant community like Dewey Beach,” said Richard Jabara, president and CEO, Meyer Jabara Hotels. "We are confident Hyatt Place Dewey Beach will exceed both community and guest expectations with its unique 24/7 lifestyle approach to travel."
HYATT PLACE DEWEY BEACH LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach is under the leadership of General Manager Christine Strouss and Director of Sales Helen Arthur. In her role, Strouss is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 50 full associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Arthur is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City areas.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.