Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) today announces the opening of Hyatt Place Minneapolis Downtown, which has just completed a rebranding and renovation.
“We are excited to add to the momentum in the Minneapolis community by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the downtown area,” said Jay Sloboch, general manager, Hyatt Place Minneapolis Downtown. “Whether we are catering to business or leisure travelers, we know our guests will appreciate the comfortable and functional amenities such as free Wi-Fi, made-to-order fresh food around the clock and the StayFit@Hyatt fitness center.”
Connected to Minneapolis’ iconic climate-controlled Skyway, Hyatt Place Minneapolis Downtown is minutes away from the historic Hennepin Theater District and expansive shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Additionally, the city’s Hiawatha Light Rail is fewer than three blocks away, providing easy access to MSP International Airport and Mall of America. The 213-room, atrium-style hotel boasts an open, intuitive design and casual atmosphere with practical, forward-thinking amenities.
“This hotel opening marks the third Hyatt Place hotel in the state, and we are proud to introduce downtown Minneapolis to the Hyatt Place experience,” said Kevin Schramm, vice president of development for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts . “New Hyatt Place locations opened in urban markets such as New York City’s Midtown Manhattan and Chicago’s River North and Hyde Park earlier this year, and we look forward to a continued warm reception from metropolitan travelers.”
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Downtown offers:
- 213 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a sectional sofa sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen SkilletTM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1,800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving fresh, made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring coffees, premium beers, wines and cocktails
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Downtown is under the leadership of General Manager Jay Slaboch and Director of Sales Jae Baker-Dewald. In his role, Slaboch is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Baker-Dewald is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Minneapolis area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.