Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Commonwealth Hotels, LLC today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Portland – Old Port, situated in the heart of the Old Port amongst unique boutiques, tourist attractions and nationally recognized restaurants. Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port features rooms with breathtaking views of Casco Bay, the Portland skyline, Historical Old Port, and is only minutes from the Portland International Jetport (PWM).
"Hyatt Place Portland – Old Port is located in a very desirable area, and we're looking forward to creating a positive travel experience for each and every guest that walks through our doors," said Alen Saric, general manager, Hyatt Place Portland – Old Port. "Hyatt Place is designed for a lifestyle, not a demographic, and as a result, we are confident that everyone from business travelers to beachgoers will appreciate the open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings."
Just steps from the water, guests can stroll down the cobblestone streets and experience the quaint charm of the Old Port. From boutique shopping or one-of-a-kind stores to restaurants serving Maine's famous lobster dishes or the latest farm/ocean-to-table restaurants, guests can enjoy a vibrant nightlife that is unparalleled to any other New England city.
Hyatt Place Portland – Old Port offers:
- 130 roomy rooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi access everywhere
- Free a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 1,050 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
Hyatt Place Portland Old Port is under the leadership of General Manager, Alen Saric and Director of Sales, Deborah Roberts. In his role, Saric is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel's 45 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Roberts is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Portland area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.