Marcus Hotels & Resorts announced the installation of Tesla High Power Charging Stations at the majority of its owned and managed properties across the United States. The Tesla charging stations will provide a convenient and fast charging solution for Tesla Model S owners staying at a Marcus Hotels & Resorts property during the busy summer travel season.
“We are always finding new ways to enhance our guests’ overall experience. By combining the leading-edge technology and the forward-thinking of Tesla with our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for our guests, we now have the ability to offer a high-tech, eco-friendly solution for Model S owners traveling this summer,” said Brian Burton, vice president, revenue generation for Marcus Hotels & Resorts.
“Imagine the ability to travel across the country using only our hotels’ connectors and Tesla’s growing infrastructure of Superchargers. Tesla customers can go from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Minneapolis to Madison, Lake Geneva to Milwaukee, and Chicago to Atlanta. Owners driving all day can stop at one of our hotels to recharge overnight and be on their way again in the morning. Or, guests can charge their car for a few hours, while enjoying a drink or bite to eat in our popular lounges and restaurants while they wait. Driving a luxury car deserves a luxury experience, and we are pleased to provide that high quality experience to Tesla owners. It’s a win-win for everyone,” added Burton.
The Tesla High Power Wall Connector offers more than twice the power of typical charging stations, adding up to 58 miles of range to the Model S in just one hour.
“Thanks to our growing Supercharger network, Tesla Model S owners are hitting the road in increasing numbers,” said Cal Lankton, director of global EV infrastructure for Tesla. “By offering convenient destination charging services to Tesla owners, Marcus Hotels & Resorts is replicating the convenience our owners have become accustomed to at home. Waking up relaxed with a fully charged Model S makes for a fantastic road trip experience.”
Marcus Hotels & Resorts has installed Tesla charging stations at the following properties:
- Crowne Plaza-Northstar, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Four Points by Sheraton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Ill.
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, Madison, Wis.
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Heidel House, Green Lake, Wis.
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, Bloomington, Minn.
- InterContinental Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Skirvin Hilton, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- The Garland, North Hollywood, Calif.
- The Pfister Hotel, Milwaukee, Wis.
- The Platinum Hotel & Spa, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, Atlanta, Ga.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.