Mr. Parris E. Jordan, Chairman of the Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference and Operations Summit (CHICOS) is proud to share the top five reasons to attend this fourth edition of the Conference, which will be held November 13-14, 2014 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic:
1. CHICOS is the Caribbean region’s premier hospitality and tourism investment conference. CHICOS provides attendees with the opportunity to significantly expand their network of industry connections while learning about the most important trends that can impact investment decisions today for return on investment tomorrow.
2. CHICOS is the forum to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the business opportunities in the region and to communicate directly with the leading investors, banks, investment funds, governmental and hotel brand decision makers, and direct sources of funding.
3. CHICOS 2014 topics are timely and instrumental for those who want to be active players in the Caribbean today. This year’s sessions will address:
• How the regional governments are making it easier to do business in their countries
• Steps for achieving a successful mixed-use development
• The continued success of the all-inclusive product
• An economic overview of the regional hotel performance
• Insights from Caribbean ministers of tourism, leaders in the timeshare sector, presidents of real estate firms, and divisional directors from the industry’s major brands
• Recommendations from capital providers and advisors
• Lessons from veteran developers in the Caribbean
• How hotels are incorporating sustainability profitably into their assets
• Transferring the success of the market into financing availability
4. CHICOS sponsors, panelists, speakers and attendees include the Caribbean’s premier:
• Developers, investors and banks and investment funds
• Hotel brand executives
• Individuals and companies seeking investors for proposed hotel and/or tourism projects
• Hotel and Tourism entrepreneurs
• Franchise and operations companies
• Public and private institutions
• Consultants, Advisors, Architects and Designers
5. CHICOS is critical for stakeholders to become more acquainted with current market conditions and opportunities. Speakers share their most successful experiences and tips for how to avoid costly and detrimental mistakes.
The CHICOS 2014 agenda is now available on line at www.hvschicos.com/agenda and CHICOS organizers are certain this year’s participants, speakers and panelists are sure to motivate and challenge those interested in hospitality development in the region.
Staged by HVS, the Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA) and the Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO), CHICOS brings together more than 300 regional and international investors and operators as well as the region’s leading decision makers. CHICOS 2014 will have delegates and speakers from governmental representatives, opinion leaders, developers, bankers and other lenders, tourism officials, investment funds, hotel chain executives, individuals/companies seeking investors for their tourism projects, franchise and operations companies, public and private institutions, consultants, advisors, architects and designers – all to discuss the region’s markets and possibilities
Registration for CHICOS is US $1,200 per person (by Oct. 31 and US $1,350 after) and is available at www.hvschicos.com. For CHICOS preferred hotel rates, contact the Hard Rock Hotel at 1-877-601-0935.
Leora Halpern Lanz
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.